Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We became suspended in some stately never-never land of pleasure, luxury and idleness.
2. The play was set in a 1950s never-never land where everybody dresses like TV characters.
3. He lived in a never-never land and could hardly he expected to understand the sufferings of the poor.
4. He lived in a never-never land and could hardly be expected to understand the sufferings of the poor .
5. Sloppy people live in Never-Never Land.
6. In contrast, American consumers have been living in never-never land, financing their spending by borrowing against illusory gains in wealth.
7. He often dreamed of a never-never land where everyone is rich.
8. If he thinks we can get this done by next week, he's living in never-never land.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Many see their first shooting star, and with that, drift off to never-never land.
10. But does a baby realize that a ball that rolls under a chair does not disappear and go to never-never land?
11. But now social commentators are starting to wonder how long tomorrow's leaders can keep living in a Peter Pan Never-Never Land.
12. Communism is merely some meaningless utopian notion, in some far-off never-never land.
13. A"Peter Pan", is a character in a fairy - tale. He goes to a place called Never-never Land where he never grows up.
14. A ball that rolls under a chair doesn't disappear and go to never-never land.
15. The story is about a boy who lives in Neverland, better known as Never-Never Land, a country where no child ever grows up.
More similar words: never-never, Better late than never, seldom or never, never, whenever, nevermore, in every way, never mind, never more, on every hand, never again, Never say die, never-ending, nevertheless, in every sense, more than ever, in every respect, everlasting, strain every nerve, Tomorrow never comes, everlastingly, cleverness, It never rains but it pours, A watched pot never boils, overland, neve, cleverly, uneven, nonevent, nineveh.