Random good picture Not show
(1) The Dvortsovaya runs along the Neva river and in front of the State Hermitage.
(2) Tour boats on the Neva River outside the Hermitage.
(3) The Neva River flows through the center of St Petersburg in Russia.
(4) People look at fountains on the Neva River in central St. Petersburg August 11, 2006.
(5) Conclusion NEVA is feasible and acceptable in the screening ED and diagnosis of the vasculogenic ED.
(6) Conclusion The results of NEVA can effectively help the diagnosis of vasculogenic ED.
(7) Russian saint and national hero named after the Neva River, where he defeated the Swedes in 1240.
(8) Six vasculogenic ED patients presented normal at NEVA and 4 non - vasculogenic ED patients had abnormal NEVA.
(9) Conclusions: NEVA is useful in differentiating psychological and vasculogenic ED.
(10) The Neva River itself, together with its many canals and their granite embankments and bridges gives the city a unique and striking ambience .
(11) Nor did I have the urge to linger on the Neva embankment with Charsky.
(12) Or perhaps skating arm in arm on the frozen river Neva after a morning hermitage.
(13) In this July 24, 2008 file photo, sunbathers watch Russian marines training for Navy Day, on a beach of the Neva River in St. Petersburg, Russia.
(14) A city of northwest European U. S. S. R. on the Neva River at the head of the Gulf of Finland.
(15) Objective : To evaluate the clinical value of nocturnal electrobioimpedance volumetric assessment ( NEVA ) in diagnosis of erectile dysfunction ( ED ). Sentencedict.com
(16) As the orchestra played the city' s anthem, Putin presided a standing show, and fountains and fireworks along the Neva River at night.
(17) He was then clubbed, and for good measure thrown into the icy Neva River.
(18) An artist displays his wares along the banks of the Neva River in St. Petersburg, Russia.
(19) Shortly after the dawn, a pilot embayed us in the Neva River.
(20) St. petersburg is the second largest city of Russia located on the Neva River at the head of the Gulf of Finland on the Baltic Sea.
(21) An artist displays his along the banks of the Neva River in St. Petersburg, Russia.
(22) The experience was so shattering to Tschaikovsky that he attempted to end his life by standing up to his neck at night in the freezing waters of the Neva River.
(23) It was designed to be a dockyard, where some of the first ships of Russia's Baltic fleet were built, and also fortified to be an extra defense for the newly obtained Neva delta.
(24) Putin told world leaders gathering along the city's winding Neva River.
More similar words: nevada, geneva, vannevar bush, sierra nevada, geneva convention, sierra nevada mountains, never-never land, never-never, nevi, neve, nevus, nevis, never, nonevent, uneven, never the, nineveh, whenever, brezhnev, unevenly, never mind, in every way, on every hand, nevermore, never more, unevenness, in evidence, benevolent, never again, uneventful.