Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective: To understand the characteristics of neuropsychology and blood perfusion in elderly depression.
2. This is the website of the Neuropsychology Central.
3. Dr Elisabeth Martens, expert in neuropsychology at Tilburg University and lead author, said that the findings have implications for clinical practice and research.
4. Alexia of cognitive neuropsychology mechanisms is the basis for their rehabilitation.
5. Barbara Sahakian, professor of clinical neuropsychology at Cambridge, said: "It's hard to quantify the scale of the phenomenon but it's definitely catching on.
6. Objective To investigate the characteristic and significance of neuropsychology, imageology and event-related potential (ERP) in patients with vascular cognitive impairment (VCI).
7. Tom McMillan, a professor of clinical neuropsychology at the University of Glasgow, said it wasn't surprising this also appeared to be the case for people with locked-in syndrome.
8. This study, from a limited neuropsychology prospective, indicates that item memory and source memory which are two different components in episodic memory may have different neural substrate.
9. This conclusion is in accordance with comparable dissociations between implicit processing and verbal report in other areas of neuropsychology.
10. Neuropsychological assessment is one of the most important parts of modern neuropsychology .
11. Objective To investigate the relationship between cerebral blood flow and neuropsychology in divers.
12. The study tries to explore the information processing speed and its characteristics in fast reading from various fields view such as cognitive psychology, neuropsychology and neurobiology.http://sentencedict.com/neuropsychology.html
13. It covers some applications of animal - behavior knowledge to neuropsychology and behavioral pharmacology.
14. Cognitive theory and behavioral evidence will be integrated with data from neuropsychology and functional brain imaging.
15. For example, in a meta-analysis of studies on pregnant women and memory functioning reported in the November 2007 Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology (Vol.
16. "I think it's going to be a very exciting finding for a lot of people, " said Alex Martin, chief of cognitive neuropsychology at the National Institute of Mental Health.
17. Objective To probe the effects of swimming for newborns on neuro-behavioral development, social adaptive behavior and neuropsychology development.
18. The research findings were published online in the APA journal Neuropsychology.
19. That is to say, consciousness experience is not only a phenomenon of neurophysiology and neuropsychology, but also a kind of psychological phenomena that is constructed by subject via society.
20. Over the last 20 years or so, neuroscientists have shown that Epictetus was right - and given us important clues about our neuropsychology.
21. The study expatiates on the brain mechanism of calculation based on the research findings of neuropsychology and brain imaging.
More similar words: neuropsychological, psychology, parapsychology, psychopathology, social psychology, neuropathology, gestalt psychology, abnormal psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychologic, psychologist, psychological, psychologically, psychopharmacology, clinical psychologist, psychological science, psychological disorder, neurology, neurobiology, clinical neurology, psychotropic, neurologic, neurologist, psycholinguistic, neurological, psycholinguistics, neurobiologist.