Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Damage to the neuromuscular junction following prolonged retraction can also lead to muscle denervation.
2. Objective The pathological changes on neuromuscular junction (NMJ) in the patients with myasthenia gravis (MG) or LambertEaton myasthenia syndrome (LEMS) were investigated comparatively.
3. Conclusions:there is functional alteration of neuromuscular junction in ALS.
4. Davis School of Medicine. "The vertebrate neuromuscular junction has been very well studied, and it has long been thought that acetylcholine was the only neurotransmitter used there."
5. Myasthenia gravis (MG) is a disorder of the neuromuscular junction that affects communication between the motor neuron and the innervated muscle cell.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Acting on neuromuscular junction, muscle relaxant can block excitation conduction from nerve to muscle, thus relaxing the muscle.
7. The vertebrate neuromuscular junction has been very well studied, and it has long been thought that acetylcholine was the only neurotransmitter used there.
8. How synapses are molecularly constructed is a fascinating question, which attracted scientists' attention for many decades. Neuromuscular junction, a field pioneered by T.
9. The first is that by interfering with neurotransmitter release by causing an initial facilitation, TSN eventually blocks synaptic transmission at both the neuromuscular junction and central synapses.
10. Myasthenia Gravis is caused by an acetylcholine receptor deficiency at the neuromuscular junction. Ptosis may be an early and prominent sign of the disease.
11. As a result of the inhibition of the hydrolysis of acetylcholine, acetylcholine accumulates in the neuromuscular junction.
12. In other words, the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscles.
13. Acrylamide inhibited the nerve terminal sprouting number, postponed the peak time of nerve terminal sprouting, and delayed recovery of neuromuscular junction function.
14. Conclusion: The effects of AMJ on fatigue in nerve centre, neuromuscular junction and muscle were significantly different between hoptoads and mice.
15. Botulinum toxins produced by Clostridium botulinum are neurotoxins and cause flaccid paralysis as a result ofinhibition of acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction.
16. Objective: To study the effect of Shenfu injection on fatigue in lower nerve center, neuromuscular junction and muscle.
17. Objective: To compare the effects of different doses of astragalus membranaceus injection(AMJ) on fatigue in nerve centre, neuromuscular junction and muscle in hoptoads and mice.
18. These results indicate that the mutation does not interfere with the ability of agrin to induce postsynaptic structures but that it dramatically perturbs the maintenance of the neuromuscular junction.
19. These drugs exert their effect by inhibiting the activity of acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that hydrolyzes acetylcholine in the neuromuscular junction.
20. Huwentoxin-I is a low molecular weight peptide toxin which blocks the transmission of neuromuscular junction of vertebrates.
More similar words: neuromuscular, muscular, intramuscular, intermuscular, muscular dystrophy, junction, t-junction, injunction, conjunction, disjunction, nondisjunction, in conjunction with, crepuscular, production function, auscultation, neuroma, unction, function, osculation, objective function, erectile dysfunction, functional, compunction, and function, dysfunction, functionally, functionary, malfunction, functioning, function key.