Random good picture Not show
1. Results The ganglion cell wasn't found in myenteric nerve plexus of the constriction section. The diameter and the number of the nerve fibers were increased; Schwann's cells were increased.
2. Objective To study the morphology of myenteric nerve plexus in the congenital megacolon.
3. Results Pathological findings suggested the nerve plexus in the intestinal wall of STC degenerated and decreased.
4. During my first year as a medical student, however, I stood over a cadaver and learned about the eponymous lymph , artery and vein, contained within, plus parts of the brachial nerve plexus.
5. Objective To observe the pathologic changes of ganglion cell and nerve plexus in internal anus sphincter of rats with congenital anorectal malformations (ARM).
6. The nerve in the lateral ligament was the part of rectal nerve plexus.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Bandhas are said to be mutually related to certain nerve plexus in the spine, the endocrine glands; as well as pranic energy centers known as chakras.
8. And then, to observe the effects of Tongfu decoction on serotonin(5?HT), substance P (SP), vasoactive intestinal polypeptides(VIP) in myenteric nerve plexus of duodenum, jejunum of the models.
9. Enteric nervous system (ENS) is mainly formed by intrinsic nerve plexus.
10. During my first year as a medical student, however, I stood over a cadaver and learned about the eponymous lymph nodes, artery and vein, contained within, plus parts of the brachial nerve plexus.
More similar words: cervical plexus, plexus, solar plexus, choroid plexus, brachial plexus, reserve price, sexual perversion, nerve, nerves, unnerve, unnerved, nerve gas, nerve net, nerve-cell, nerve cell, nerveless, intervener, nerve fiber, nerve agent, optic nerve, ulnar nerve, motor nerve, vagus nerve, nexus, radial nerve, nerve tissue, spinal nerve, nerve ending, nerve center, nerve centre.