Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Messages travel along the spine from the nerve endings to the brain.
2. When carrying out the operation, doctors have to take great care not to damage the delicate nerves endings.
3. There is no evidence that the nerve endings near the brain of the fish can transmit pain.
4. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that are released at nerve endings and control the signals between nerves and nerves and muscles.
5. This absence of feeling, I dismissed as damaged nerve endings.
6. Your nerve endings bristle at the slightest movement.
7. BACKGROUND: Synaptophysin P38 is widely distributed in nerve ending of a body, which is closely associated with nerve growth, recovery, regeneration and synapsis remodeling.
8. It has by tens of thousands nerve ending and nerve center connect cheek by jowl.
9. The instep that flabby nerve bestrews nerve ending is very sensitive, undertake massage can relaxation nerve,(Sentence dictionary) come up smiling.
10. So the nerve ending that gas station is this individual. because such , the management of station.
11. Make the pith scabbard that treats place nerve ending metamorphic, thereby provisionality interrupts an induction to conduct, and comb-out patient treats anguish.
12. Grueneberg thought it was just a nerve ending.
13. Histamine also irritates nerve ending in the skin and makes you itch.
14. The experiment suggested that hair cell and its nerve ending as well as marginal cell of SV are the sites liable to be damaged by the ototoxic affect of KA.
15. Suddenly sensitive nerve ending in the shark's skin picked up vibrations of a struggling fish.
16. A cell's true nature is realized when it becomes skin or bone or nerve ending.
17. Slightly less obvious but essential to the winding up of the nerve endings is Michael Carr's neglect of his wife.
18. So he hopes to come up with a special X-ray stain binding to human nerve endings.
19. Conclusion:The implanted nerves in the rabbit reconstructed penis have resumed axoplasm flow. It is suggested that both sensory nerve ending regeneration and sensory function restoration are possible.
20. Methods Divides into two groups stochastically[sentencedict.com], after two methods for medicine whether there is causes the patient phlebitis and the nerve ending damages the difference.
21. And the villatic topic 2006, continue this kind of excitement to nerve ending It'seems that.
22. Results showed that the afferent impulse discharges of sensory nerve ending increased when an antidromic electric stimulation was given to an adjacent sensory nerve ending.
More similar words: nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, ending, vending, tending, lending, mending, pending, sending, rending, bending, spending, amending, unending, blending, offending, wave energy, intending, ascending, unbending, defending, expending, impending, attending, depending, contending, pretending, descending, depending on, mind-bending.