Random good picture Not show
1) Clinical presentation has been with acute nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, or renal failure.
2) Objective: To promote recovery from nephrotic syndrome and cut down the rate of palindromia, put systemic health education in practice on the patients and their families.
3) Membranous GN is the most common cause for nephrotic syndrome in adults.
4) Objective Diagnosis and treatment experience of primary nephrotic syndrome mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis are discussedthe article.
5) Chronic kidney failure. Nephrotic syndrome may cause your kidneys to gradually lose their function over time. If kidney function falls low enough, you may require dialysis or a kidney transplant.
6) FT3 was significantly decreased in nephrotic syndrome patients, which suggested that nephrotic syndrome be a kind of euthyroid sick syndrome.
7) Objective To improve clinicians'understanding of nephrotic syndrome and myasthenia gravis as adverse events of penicillamine(D-PA).
8) Blood tests. If you have nephrotic syndrome, a blood test may show low levels of the protein albumin (hypoalbuminemia) specifically and decreased levels of blood protein overall.
9) Nephrotic syndrome; Purpuric nephritis; Combination of traditional Chinese medicine with western medicine; Treatment.
10) Chronic kidney failure. Nephrotic syndrome may cause your kidneys to gradually lose their function over time.
11) Objective: to investigate the variation and significance of urinary alanine aminopeptidase ( AAP ) in nephrotic syndrome.
12) Renal vein thrombosis is one of the most common and severe complications of nephrotic syndrome( NS ),(http://sentencedict.com/nephrotic syndrome.html) which has a distinct tendency of hypercoagulable state.
13) Conclusion: Although hematuria was its predominant findings, TBMN also manifested severe proteinuria, even nephrotic syndrome.
14) Conclusion The positive rate of ACL in patients with nephrotic syndrome is significantly higher than that of normal controls and patients with latent nephritis or uraemia.
15) Objective : To explore the mechanism of Buyang Huanwu Decoction ( BHD ) in treating primary nephrotic syndrome ( PNS ) .
16) Result: 1 case was onset as cerebellar infarction, the other was secondary to nephrotic syndrome.
17) Methods A retrospective research was employed to analyze blood lipid levels and lipid trigone in 42 children with primary nephrotic syndrome in our hospital.
18) Objective To investigate the therapeutic effect of combined treatment of traditional Chinese with western medicine on nephrotic syndrome purpuric nephritis.
19) This review provides a brief overview of the pathophysiology of the hypercoagulable state associated with nephrotic syndrome and the directions on antithrombotic therapy.
20) Objective:To study the effect of Pentoxifylline on hypercoagulation and proteinuria in first choice of patients with primary nephrotic syndrome.
21) Objective To analyze the characteristics of tubulointerstitial lesions ( TIL ) in nephrotic syndrome ( NS ).
22) It has not been confirmed whether GC-resistance is the result of abnormal function of GCR induced by the alteration of GCR gene in children with primary nephrotic syndrome (PNS).
23) Objective To study lipid metabolism and lipid trigone changes in children with nephrotic syndrome.
24) Conclusions: Traditronal Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation and treatment has a good effect on nephrotic syndrome edema.
25) Primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) is a major cause of nephrotic syndrome and eventual end-stage renal disease.
26) Conclusion There were an obvious abnormal lipid metabolism and lipid trigone changes in children with primary nephrotic syndrome.
27) Objective:To analyze the clinical character and the way of prevention and cure of serious nephrotic syndrome with pregnancy induced hypertension(NSP).
28) Conclusion: The corticoid can remarkably suppress the osteoblast function of children with nephrotic syndrome, leads to reduction of level of serum calcium and osteo-alkaline phosphatase.
29) Conclusion Serum contents changes of calcium, zinc, cuprum, and ferrous were related to nephrotic syndrome.
30) Objective To investigate incidence of asymptomatic bacteriuria (ABU) in hospitalized patients with primary nephrotic syndrome (PNS), the distribution patterns of bacterial strains and the treatment.
More similar words: toxic shock syndrome, syndrome, down syndrome, down's syndrome, reye's syndrome, parkinson's syndrome, klinefelter syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, syndrom, irritable bowel syndrome, nephroma, nephrotoxic, sudden infant death syndrome, hydronephrosis, respiratory distress syndrome, nephron, nephrosis, nephrology, nephrolith, nephropathy, nephrostomy, nephrologist, nephroblastoma, nephrolithotomy, nephrolithiasis, glomerulonephritis, nephrosclerosis, domestic system.