Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Membranous GN is the most common cause for nephrotic syndrome in adults.
2) Objective Diagnosis and treatment experience of primary nephrotic syndrome mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis are discussedthe article.
3) Objective To explore the Clinicopathologic characteristics of nephrotic syndrome with pulmonary embolism and related risk factors.
4) Objective To study the nephrotic syndrome ( NS ) pulmonary thromboembolism ( PTE ).
5) Objective: to investigate the variation and significance of urinary alanine aminopeptidase ( AAP ) in nephrotic syndrome.
6) Conclusion: Although hematuria was its predominant findings, TBMN also manifested severe proteinuria, even nephrotic syndrome.
7) Objective : To explore the mechanism of Buyang Huanwu Decoction ( BHD ) in treating primary nephrotic syndrome ( PNS ) .
8) Result: 1 case was onset as cerebellar infarction,(http://sentencedict.com/nephrotic syndrome.html) the other was secondary to nephrotic syndrome.
9) Objective To analyze the characteristics of tubulointerstitial lesions ( TIL ) in nephrotic syndrome ( NS ).
10) Conclusions: Traditronal Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation and treatment has a good effect on nephrotic syndrome edema.
11) Objective : To study retrospectively the effect of the Ethacridine on scrotal edema in nephrotic syndrome children.
12) Objective To investigate the significance of antinuclear antibody ( ANA ) and ds - DNA on etiology diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome.
More similar words: toxic shock syndrome, syndrome, down syndrome, down's syndrome, reye's syndrome, parkinson's syndrome, klinefelter syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, syndrom, irritable bowel syndrome, nephroma, nephrotoxic, sudden infant death syndrome, hydronephrosis, respiratory distress syndrome, nephron, nephrosis, nephrology, nephrolith, nephropathy, nephrostomy, nephrologist, nephroblastoma, nephrolithotomy, nephrolithiasis, glomerulonephritis, nephrosclerosis, domestic system.