Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. N. spp 'Viking' is an endemic Nepenthes species of Thailand. Their distribution is limited on 3-4 small islands located in Andaman Sea, west of Phang Nga province, southern Thailand.
2. A low - interaction honeypot like Nepenthes is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance.
3. I like the lyrics of "nepenthes" very much. Don't know whether StormCaster.
4. Nepenthes alata Blanco is a tropical insectivorous plant with pitchers which can catches and digests insects.
5. Only a small group of Thai people grew Nepenthes. Perhaps, it's a kind of useless vine growing easily everywhere in the wild. The shape and colour looked unattractive.
6. Each of the cuplike traps on an Attenborough's pitcher plant (Nepenthes attenboroughii's) is as big as an American football—making the pitchers among the largest known.
7. Do Fujian Pu Tian City have common nepenthes?
8. In Borneo and Malaysia, the Nepenthes pitcher plant traps insects using a jug-shaped attachment, or pitcher, at the end of its leaves.
9. When you have Nepenthes up and running, it should be listening on a large number of common TCP/IP ports, as we can see below.
10. The only motive to devote myself to study Nepenthes viking in habitat is curiosity. Its existence is quite interesting as well as its amazing pitcher shape.
11. The species is popularly known as "Nepenthes viking" after the resemblance the pitchers bear to the prow of a Viking ship.
12. Nepenthes Viking. Grade A Viking represents the real picture of this species which is very unique. Let me emphasise here. Not only the unique shape, but also the unique colour of Viking's pitchers.
13. By following the ideas in this list, you will get off to a better start in growing Nepenthes.
14. Places such as northern California and Denver, Colorado are excellent places to grow highland and ultra highland Nepenthes .
15. My sideway shop was the biggest one at that time. Every Nep. enthusiasts knew my shop. I sold more than 30 types of Nepenthes.
16. Approx. 15 years . At that moment I traded wild exotic plants such as orchids , tree ferns , herbs , Nepenthes etc. on the black market in Bangkok , the capital of Thailand.
17. The researchers suggest these findings could apply to other Nepenthes plants, which counts for more than 86 species.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. I was shocked to find a species of pitcher plant called Nepenthes mirabilis var.
19. He became a bad boy, and like to bully weak nepenthes.
20. These include the pitcher plants of the Asian tropics, known as Nepenthes, which resemble jugs brimming with nectar—or perhaps more accurately, mouths slavering with drool.
More similar words: repent, repent of, dependent, repentant, dependents, repentance, unrepentant, dependent on, be dependent on, parenthesis, parentheses, dependent clause, interdependent, penthouse, dependent variable, independent, independently, open the door to, independently of, be independent of, independent clause, independent agency, independent variable, on the spur of the moment, independent contractor, cayenne pepper, commonwealth of independent states, peneplain, depend, deepen.