Random good picture Not show
1. She regards negotiating prices with customers as her special preserve.
2. Staff, however, say they are prepared to negotiate prices.
3. Sellers may negotiate price, credit terms, delivery times, trade-in values and other aspects of the commercial transaction.
4. There is only negotiated price rather than pre - opening price in our deal.
5. The goods do not accept the negotiated price, invites each forgiveness, thanks.
6. The final negotiated price would depend very much on the quantity purchased.
7. Iron-ore miners have just negotiated price increases of 80% to 100% for 2010 through 2011.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. In a planned economy, it's not easy to buy grain at a negotiated price.
9. The investment bank acquires the first issue of stocks from the corporation at a negotiated price, and then makes the shares available for sale to its clients and other investors.
10. The article also makes a feasibility study for this method and provides a calculation method for negotiated price range of the incremental gas, giving a reference to policy decision.
11. Have been scuttled recently because of a huge gap between the negotiated price and the company's value in the Chinese stock market.
More similar words: negotiate, renegotiate, negotiate about, quoted price, negotiator, negotiating, negotiation, renegotiation, landed price, fixed price, marked price, agreed price, reduced price, at a reduced price, diplomatic negotiations, negotiant, negotiable, nonnegotiable, non-negotiable, negotiability, bid price, negotiable instrument, demand price, beyond price, price gouging, satiated, vitiated, licentiate, initial price, uninitiated.