Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I'd like to negotiate about the distributional plan with you.
(2) The two sides are negotiating about it.
(3) But he was prepared to negotiate about the possibility of compensation as an alternative.
(4) Negotiate about Afghanistan, but don't sit on your hands while you bargain.
(5) The both parties agreed to negotiate about the cross-strait cargo flights and come into agreement and action rapidly after the weekend cross-strait charter flights were realized.
(6) Both sides should negotiate about the disputes derived from carrying out the contract and relations with it.
(7) The both parties agreed to negotiate about the cross-strait scheduled flights as soon as possible to realize the common wish and enhance the beatific life of the people on both sides.
(8) The former needs negotiate about the project with each other; It has a high flexibility with high cost.
(9) We are warmheartedly ready to welcome all clients, to visit us, to negotiate about business(sentencedict .com), to carry out economic and technological cooperations.
(10) It's unfortunate that it's taken the intervention of the federal government to force Qantas to negotiate about those issues around job security and to end the lockout.
(11) Forever, man and his environment are "both parties" of the negotiation, and they have much to negotiate about.
(12) We are interested in your company's products, but we need to negotiate about the price.
More similar words: negotiate, renegotiate, negotiator, negotiation, negotiating, negotiable, non-negotiable, nonnegotiable, write about, see about, come about, hereabout, care about, be about to, hereabouts, poke about, thereabouts, move about, whereabouts, lounge about, inquire about, revolve about, nothing to write home about, vitiate, satiate, initiate, satiated, vitiated, novitiate, expatiate.