Sentencedict.com random good picture
(4) If you neglect this property, it will depreciate.
(5) The building had been dilapidated by neglect.
(6) He was dismissed for neglect of his duty.
(7) She is always harping on the family's neglect of her. In fact we go to see her every week.
(8) The official was dismissed for neglect of his duty.
(9) The children had suffered cruelty and neglect.
(10) The law imposed penalties for the neglect of children.
(11) The artist was embittered by public neglect.
(12) After years of neglect the house is at last being restored.
(13) They neglect their duty at the least hint of fun elsewhere.
(14) She had concentrated on her music to the neglect of her other studies.
(15) Five officers were court-martialled for cowardice or neglect of duty.
(16) Feed plants and they grow[sentencedict .com], neglect them and they suffer.
(17) Both parents were found guilty of neglect and their child was taken away from them.
(18) It won't do to neglect this work.
(19) Don't neglect paying him a visit now and then.
(20) The place smelled of decay and neglect.
(21) Don't neglect your duties.
(22) My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
(23) It is an act of moral cowardice for a society to neglect its poor.
(24) The present crisis is the result of years of wilful neglect by the council.
(25) So many children who commit violent crimes have themselves been brutalized by years of abuse and neglect.
(26) The eighteenth-century interior of the building has survived through benign neglect.
(27) Today's housing problems are the product of years of neglect.
(28) The building had a general air of decrepitude and neglect.
(29) The problems were made worse by the legacy of centuries of neglect.
(30) The whole district had an air of abandonment and neglect.
More similar words: elect, select, lecture, collect, selected, electric, election, selection, collector, electrical, collective, collection, delectable, electronic, reflection, delectation, electronics, electricity, thermoelectric, intellectual, collectivity, intellectually, electroplating, electoral college, negate, negation, negotiate, negotiation, glee, angle.