Random good picture Not show
1) Well-intentioned development projects can have unintended negative effects on population control.
2) He was not concerned with long-term negative effects.
3) These negative effects of direct taxation can not any longer be ignored.
4) But with rapid population growth, all the negative effects of poverty and ill-conceived government policies are magnified.
5) The negative effects, however, were the less welcome members of society coming and going quite freely.
6) Numerous statistical studies find negative effects of family disruption on outcomes for children.
7) As a practical matter,(http://sentencedict.com/negative effects.html) hydrogen use has some negative effects.
8) This ability decreases the negative effects of drift and inbreeding on genetic diversity in small populations.
9) We hear a lot about the negative effects of smoking on the smoker.
10) However, due to the current research, the negative effects are concerned by many people. They hold the view that the expansion of ownership will hinder the development of technology spillover effect.
11) A type decalcifying agent had negative effects on treating oily sewerage thus increasing the treatment cost while FT-2 type had less effects on treatment of oily sewerage.
12) Therefore, the negative effects are the powerful supportive verification for hierarchical network models of memory.
13) The Enclosure Movement brought a lot of negative effects to people's lives.
14) Smaller firm's large quality improvement can contradict the negative effects of network externalities, under certain circumstance smaller firm could be the leading firm.
15) Negative effects of body image depression on overall self-regard should be paid attention to when the education of body image is conducted in teenagers.
16) Most of the correlation researches fasten on its negative effects, procreant reasons, countermeasures and elusion ideas.
17) None is big enough or bold enough to offset the negative effects of the financial collapse.
18) A supplementary budget was announced in February 1991 in the light of the negative effects of the Gulf crisis on the economy.
19) The results suggest that obtaining methidathion resistance has no obvious negative effects on the developmental duration and reproductive capacity of A. womersleyi.
20) People have started to ponder deeply over the positive and negative effects brought by modern technology with Martin Heidegger as a representative.
21) In addition, the use of aversion therapy on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment checks when they pay attention to the negative effects of this treatment, to be moderate.
22) Because it fails to handle interests of the country, management and state-owned enterprise workers well in practice, management buyout has produced a great deal of negative effects.
23) A destructive word to someone who is down can have negative effects.
24) The two world wars had left both positive and negative effects on Japan's direct investment in foreign countries.
25) The legislation of right to strike can not only ensure the legal rights and interests of laborers but also control the negative effects of strikes.
26) It emphasizes that corporations should actively return their accumulated wealth to the society and contribute to public interests, so as to overcome their negative effects.
27) Most of the chlorinated organic compounds are regarded as high toxic, refractory and carcinogen with the negative effects of"carcinogenesis, teratogenesis and mutagenesis".
28) Only does the nature appraisal in limited environmental impact appraisal, negative effects in environmental impact do not go on economy quantize.
29) At precent , the tensive status of the relationship between hospital and patients has negative effects on medical quality and development.
30) The eigenvector extracted by this curve fitting can avoid negative effects of the error endpoints and normalize the length of the pitch contour .
More similar words: give effect to, income effects, electronegative, negative direction, effective, negative, noneffective, effectively, ineffective, nonnegative, negatively, effects, negative ion, effectiveness, cost-effective, cost effective, ineffectively, effective demand, no effects, negative image, ineffectiveness, negative answer, negative charge, double negative, negative number, negative correlation, effective tax rate, edge effect, side-effect, take effect.