Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She threw a neckerchief around her neck.
(2) Excitedly he tied his red neckerchief to the plant's stem and ran home to fetch a shovel.
(3) And though all Brownies wear yellow neckerchiefs, each Guide Company has a different colour.
(4) As he accepts the ceremonial neckerchief from a shy girl scout from Lancashire, he is as straight-backed as any of the teenagers on parade.
(5) So she tied on his neckerchief - for that was something she understood much better than he - tied it with a double bow, and made him look quite dashing.
(6) She had her hair bound up in a neckerchief.
(7) Edwards himself was in brilliant brogues, razor-creased tan slacks and blazer over silk shirt and neckerchief.
(8) The airline discovered that the uniforms, which feature grey jackets, skirts, hats and a red neckerchief[sentencedict .com], have long been in demand by consumers who like role-playing fantasies.
(9) She gave such a bound from the floor, as she clapped her little hands, that two stray curls fell from under her Quaker cap, and lay brightly on her white neckerchief.
(10) The door was opened by a swarthy foreign-looking maid, with a prominent bosom under a gay neckerchief, whom he vaguely fancied to be Sicilian.
More similar words: kerchief, handkerchief, chief, chiefly, mischief, chiefdom, chieftain, fire chief, police chief, Archie, chief of state, chief justice, chief of staff, high-necked, commander in chief, commander-in-chief, wrecker, stiff-necked, chief executive, checkered, neck and neck, woodpecker, perching, hierarchical, double-decker, chief executive officer, foster child, knickerbockers, thief, neck.