Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Easily trumping both Musha and Necker at 1, 000 square acres, Parrot Cay (formerly named Pirate Cay, before the owners thought better of it) is only accessible by boat, so yacht owners are preferred.
2. From the air Necker Island is a raw emerald anchored in a pool of turquoise.
3. Totally private, Necker has only one residence, a magnificent villa of breathtaking Balinese design.
4. He was taken to the Necker Hospital, where I saw him. I was house-surgeon in that hospital.
5. The multi-million-pound Great House on Necker, the Virgin tycoon's 60million private island, was struck by lightning in the early hours of Monday when the region was battered by 90mph Hurricane Irene.
6. His yacht, the Necker Belle, is also available for hire for $88, 000 per week.
7. On Necker, the pace is tropical, the ambience exotic.
8. Necker Island and Necker Belle can both be booked through www.virginlimitededition.com .
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. He set his sights on the 74-acre Necker Island, which he bought for roughly $293 million in 1979, just six years after launching Virgin Group.
10. First test drive on 20, "Water Wizard ------ Necker, " chose his site owned by the Caribbean islands "Necker" near the sea.
11. The hub of Necker is the Great House -- a vast Balinese style lodge that features a master bedroom with panoramic views and a private outdoor Jacuzzi.
12. He also owns a 105 ft, high-tech catamaran called the Necker Nymph.
13. Princes William and Harry, with friends, bury their mother under the sand while on vacation on Necker Island in April 1990.
14. Doing that will also allow you, for a further $25, 000, to take charge of Necker Nymph, the three-seater submarine for the week. The sub is modelled on a fighter jet.
15. Virgin supremo Richard Branson got into the island-buying game years ago with his purchase of Necker Island, and its exclusive appeal is no secret.
16. Ramesses II constructed the he statue front door and the side steeple. Before the Necker tower cloth th has constructed front door's courtyard.
17. It became a target for the revolutionaries after the king dismissed the popular minister Necker - they feared a military clampdown was on the cards and that the National Assembly would be shut down.
18. The pristine BVI has long attracted yachties and royalty to its turquoise waters, thanks to posh resorts like Rosewood Little Dix Bay, Sir Richard Branson's Necker Island, and Peter Island.
19. Ramesses II constructed the first courtyard, to have the statue front door and the side steeple. Before the Necker tower cloth th has constructed front door's courtyard.
20. The world's first underwater airplane aircraft "Water Wizard ------ Necker" concept map.
More similar words: neckerchief, pecker, decker, high-necked, wrecker, checker, stiff-necked, checkers, checkered, neck and neck, woodpecker, double-decker, spell checker, checkerboard, knickerbockers, knickerbocker, neck, V-neck, v neck, neckband, polo neck, redneck, necking, necktie, necklace, crew neck, neck-deep, neckline, neck brace, gooseneck.