31. My father is stiff - necked.
32. She always wears an open - necked shirt.
33. He had necked with his wife for long passionate hours.
34. The stiff - necked old Brahmin returned to Boston.
35. Beijing has offered more than necked symbolism.
36. Are you stiff - necked and stubborn when you speak to your spouse?
37. He was a shaggy , thick - necked fellow.
38. Black - necked Bar - tailed Pheasant lay eggs from late of March to May.
39. The black - necked crane and the Tibetan pheasant are under the - grade State protection.
40. The okapi is a short - necked primitive cousin of the giraffe.
41. Mixed with its stiff - necked pride is a pervasive victim mentality.
42. The cormorant is a large, long - necked ,[www.Sentencedict.com] dark - colored bird which lives near sea coasts and eats fish.
43. Objective : To review our experience endovascular treatment for wide - necked intracranial aneurysms using endovascular stent.
44. Yes, she was hardhearted , stiff - necked , and hard to bend, this Elizabeth whom he had married.
More similar words: high-necked, stiff-necked, necker, decked, flecked, checked, wrecked, decked out, bedecked, henpecked, unchecked, neckerchief, shipwrecked, neck and neck, neck, v neck, V-neck, redneck, polo neck, necking, necktie, neckband, neckline, neck-deep, necklace, crew neck, gooseneck, breakneck, neckcloth, neck brace.