Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. Crane is a kind of bird with very long legs and neck.
4. The back of my neck throbbed painfully.
5. He had the thickest neck I'd ever seen.
6. The barman took her by the scruff of the neck and threw her out.
7. I am a very lonely at the time the children will look up to the sky, watching the sun, watching the big moon, hope to see the eyes of the neck pain, choking with tears. This is true, children do not lie.
8. He broke his neck in the fall.
9. Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
10. Somebody's going to break their neck on these steps.
11. The neck of a shirt gets dirty easily.
12. I'll wring your neck if you don't behave!
13. She had a gold chain around her neck.
14. The sinews on his neck stood out like knotted string.
15. He was getting a crick in his neck from leaning out of the window for so long.
16. She fell and broke her neck.
17. She dug her fingernails into my neck.
18. Her blouse has a ruffle of lace around the neck.
19. The cat picked up the kitten by the scruff of its neck.
20. She put a loop of rope around the cow's neck.
21. The sky is necked by the two high cliffs.
22. They went out in the backyard and necked with us.
23. The women in red shirts are with necked - back and dotting in the classical garden.
24. She wore a high - necked pullover to keep out the wind.
25. We are a stiff - necked people and a people of long memory.
26. I made the acquaintance of a girl and we necked all the way to Indianapolis.
27. She was wearing a brightly flowered summer dress(sentencedict.com), high necked and with short sleeves.
28. It's not quite the thing to wear an open - necked shirt to a formal evening dinner.
29. ObjectiveTo investigate the effect of endovascular stent with or without coil graft on intracranial wide - necked aneurysms.
30. Those with short necks died of starvation ,[Sentencedict.com ] while the long - necked giraffes survived.
More similar words: high-necked, stiff-necked, necker, decked, flecked, checked, wrecked, decked out, bedecked, henpecked, unchecked, neckerchief, shipwrecked, neck and neck, neck, v neck, V-neck, redneck, polo neck, necking, necktie, neckband, neckline, neck-deep, necklace, crew neck, gooseneck, breakneck, neckcloth, neck brace.