Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She's been wearing a neck brace since her car crash.
2. Diane had to wear a neck brace for eight weeks after the accident.
3. She wears a neck brace.
4. The hearing aid is replaced by the neck brace.
5. Donald: Why are you wearing a neck brace?
6. Donald: Why are you a neck brace?
7. She had to wear a neck brace for six months after the surgery.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The only doubt concerning whether she would succeed occurred before the tournament began, when she was spotted with a neck brace.
9. She's rushed to hospital on a stretcher in a neck brace.
10. McInerney swam over to the co-pilot and put a neck brace on him.
11. No serious musicologist will be spotted in an audience minus a neck brace.
12. On account of which, I hit a car and met Rick while buying a neck brace.
More similar words: neckband, necklace, neck and neck, brace, braced, braces, bracelet, embrace, intracerebral, stockbroker, stock broker, backbreaking, disk brake, checkbook, check book, neck, V-neck, racetrack, necking, polo neck, redneck, necktie, crew neck, neckline, neck-deep, breakneck, roughneck, leatherneck, abracadabra, bottleneck.