Random good picture Not show
(1) He looked mournful, even near to tears.
(2) I want to get near to the speaker, I can't hear what he's saying from the back.
(3) Some of your comments about her appearance were near to the bone. Sentencedict.com
(4) Competition will drive the price down near to the marginal cost .
(5) He was near to death, and I was helpless with fear.
(6) This film doesn't get near to the quality of his last one.
(7) He crouched as near to the door as he could.
(8) She slumped to the ground, near to heat exhaustion.
(9) We came near to being killed.
(10) They discussed the advisability of building so near to the airport.
(11) Apart from anything else, he comes near to contradicting himself.
(12) Unemployment is now near to its all-time low.
(13) I live in a village near to Germaine Greer and know whereabouts she lives.
(14) After the war, The House of Hardie came near to bankruptcy.
(15) Everyone felt that the speaker's remarks hit near to home.
(16) More than once I came near to tears.
(17) He seemed to know that he was near to death.
(18) Only when the nountaineers got near to the top, they found that snow had capped the mountains.
(19) York Cottage was as near to a permanent home as the children knew.
(20) The best thing you can do if you're near to a tornado is get out of its way.
(21) The school is situated near to the station.
(22) People came from far and near to hear the famous violinist.
(23) He was near to panic as he scrambled out of the building.
(24) 4.15 is too near to the time of departure.
(25) This machine goes near to the quality of that machine.
(26) The repairs to the Hafner machine were near to completion.
(27) There is a famous Greek myth in which Icarus flew too near to the Sun.
(28) on / to the verge of sth / of doing sth very near to the moment when sb does sth or sth happens: He was on the verge of tears.
(29) The house is very comfortable, and as an added bonus, it's near to buses and trains.
(30) Smoking is only allowed at the rear of the aircraft. It is more usual to talk about the back door of a house but the rear exit of an aircraft or public building. If something is behind something else it is near to the back of it but not part of it. Compare:Our room was at the back of the hotel and There's a lovely wood just behind our hotel.
More similar words: on earth, give ear to, cartoon, start off, nearby, nearly, far and near, not nearly, earth, heart, at heart, by heart, earthquake, heart and soul, year after year, neat, prior to, sneak, report on, in order to, one another, beneath, in support of, one after another, art, part, cart, dart, tear, gear.