Random good picture Not show
1. In the near term, it does not intend to pay any dividends, instead ploughing all profits back.
2. In the near term, the outlook is mixed.
3. The frontal examination in this near term infant shows mild hyperexpansion during the transition period.
4. In the near term, we expect the stock to be under pressure but not encounter a downdraft, as a CEO change had been partly discounted.
5. Action in the near term is essential.
6. The key battleground in the near term is mobile computing.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. In the near term, these are overdone.
8. Where is the immediate, or near term, shortage of oil?
9. In the near term, that remains a challenge given persistently high unemployment and muted wage gains.
10. That does not seem very likely in the near term.
11. She is near term.
12. Most of the previous research into the timing of cord clamping has concentrated on babies born near term.
13. The solution has been to concentrate a lot of the debt relief in the near term.
14. To be competitive, Prodigy is working to achieve feature parity with other on-line services in the near term.
15. "The end game in this European crisis, at least for the near term, is going to be if the ECB comes up with some kind of quantitative easing package," Praveen said.
16. Big institutions seeking to repay their government capital could add another $48.4 billion to that total in the near term[sentencedict.com], pushing resources back up to around $154.5 billion.
17. The wine contains bright, cherry-like flavors and is made from premium estate and independently grown fruit to be enjoyed over the near term.
18. This paper aims at describing the reform objectives of turnover tax, near term measures for its realization. Moreover, the author also delineates the policy targe...
19. Global warming causes extreme events and bad weather in the near term.
20. The inventory adjustment underway since the beginning of the year appears to have progressed to a point where inventory changes may no longer be a drag on growth and could add to it in the near term.
21. The United States is implementing a comprehensive policy that employs ambitious near term domestic measures to address climate change.
22. Acute pancreatitis, hemorrhage , perforation, and cholangitis are common and dangerous near term complications of endoscopic sphincterotomy.
23. Worse was the sense that little could be done near term to alter this now - accelerating trajectory.
24. Wachovia Capital Markets analyst Douglas Sipkin believes that potential write-down following recent results could hurt Merrill's stock in the near term.
25. There is no reason to think that the current kerfuffle will impact SJM's existing businesses over the near term.
26. However, they said that prices for the yellow metal could remain volatile in the near term following a recent sharp rally as the outlook of the global economy remains uncertain.
27. Jonathan Jossen, COMEX gold options floor trader, said that the drop in volatility indicated investors were not expecting big moves for the underlying futures in the near term.
28. Quality credit offers very good value and even if the spreads on the bonds do not contract in the near term, the running yield should support their performance.
29. Apple guided for margins of 36%, versus 39% in March, and we expect profitability to have a near term negative bias from new product releases.
30. Yet Collins also warned of the risk to these foreign bond investments if the U.S. economy grows a lot faster than expected, which should be bullish for the dollar over the near term.
More similar words: quartermaster, starter motor, master of fine arts, on earth, near to, fine art, unearth, fine arts, computer terminal, unearthly, hearten, hearted, dishearten, stouthearted, soft-hearted, bighearted, softhearted, downhearted, heartening, coldhearted, cold-hearted, hardhearted, disheartened, halfhearted, kind-hearted, good-hearted, half-hearted, high-hearted, warm-hearted, hard-hearted.