Random good picture Not show
1. The Near East surrendered, abandoning itself to the invaders.
2. As a colony, the Near East disliked its masters.
3. A luminary from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy was "saddened" by all the former president's historical errors.
4. DOUG JOHNSON: Winemaking probably began in the ancient Near East and Egypt.
5. The demand for coffee in the Near East was very high.
6. In any case, oil is and will remain the starting-point of endless conflicts in the Near East.
7. The museum's collection of silver and gold from the Hellenised Near East is one of the largest yet assembled.
8. Its real origins lie deep in the immemorial history of the Near East.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The international carriage of goods by road is also to distant destinations, such as the Near East and Middle East.
10. Nature, as we know, has accorded it generously to the Near East.
11. Red or yellow ochre, an iron-containing pigment found in some clays, is ubiquitous at early modern human sites in Africa and the Near East.
12. The avian influenza A (H5N1) epizootic (animal outbreak) in Asia and parts of Europe, the Near East, and Africa is not expected to diminish significantly in the short term.
13. But, why does symbolistic thinking means rise abruptly so quickly? 40 thousand years ago, inchoate modern also lives in Asia, the Near East and African area.
14. American capital, which made its first appearance in the oil industry of the Near East, only in 1927, now controls 42 percent of all proven reserves in the Near East, excluding Iran.
15. An inland sea surrounded by Europe, Asia, Asia Minor, the Near East, and Africa.
16. The recent speech of the PLO chairman augmented tensions in the Near East.
17. When Napoleon Bonaparte invaded Egypt in 1798, slumbers of the Arab Near East were rudely broken.
18. The recent speech of the president augmented tensions in the Near East.
19. Lecture I: From Jingdezhen to Damascus: Chinese Porcelain in Syria, the Near East, Maldive Islands, India and Sri Lanka.
20. The branch of science dealing with the study of ancient civilizations in the Near East is called ' Assyriology ', named after an Assyrian empire uncovered by the first archeological excavations.
21. Explain what a suzerain - vassal treaty was in the ancient Near East.
More similar words: far east, breast, abreast, master of fine arts, breastwork, breastbone, breast-feed, breastfeed, breast cancer, keep abreast, breastplate, breast pocket, breaststroke, keep abreast of, chicken breast, breast feeding, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, near and dear, as like as two peas, last but not least, east coast, uneasy, unease, aeneas, near, low pressure area, high pressure area, uneasily, define as.