Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The beach is quite near by.
(2) Do you live near / near by?
(3) Near by, the cars could be heard speeding past on the motorway.
(4) Families living near by were warned to stay indoors because of toxic smoke.
(5) The dogs circled near by, depressed by my inertia.
(6) A guard with a huge Alsatian stood near by.
(7) Only those people who live near by are allowed to open accounts.
(8) Capone moved his headquarters to Cicero, a near by suburb.
(9) There were several roads near by, but it did not take her long to find the one paved with yellow brick.
(10) They live near by.
(11) Is there a good fresh fish market near by?
(12) I've got a small place near by on another cay.
(13) Flung on the floor near by was an official-looking walkie-talkie.
(14) Out of a group of trees near by a rook flew, winging its way leisurely across the Park towards him.
(15) She dropped her robe on to the stool near by and stepped into the water, sinking slowly down into the warmth.
(16) Is there a good fresh fish market near by? How often do you go to it? Sentencedict.com
(17) Cisterns were belching and gurgling near by and a tap on the wall dripped into a bucket with a deep musical note.
(18) Is tITe a post box near by?
(19) Draw near by a piece of table of rostrum, many 10 old person in ruddy health of year of close seventy years of age, a safflower was worn before the bosom each, they are old 3 teacher.
(20) The fire spread from the factory to the houses near by.
(21) During our holiday in Venice we went on a few trips / excursions to places near by.
(22) The sky was still blue, the sun still shone, somewhere near by a lark gibbered away.
(23) It is a sound which can be imitated fairly easily and I've brought irate stags near by issuing an apparent challenge.
(24) The next day he and another Bengali boy who lives near by chose another way home, hoping to escape the attackers.
(25) A great many people sat at the feet of the statues or stood about in groups near by.
(26) While he was still undecided as to what to do a bus appeared round the corner and slowed to a halt near by.
(27) It is a black-figure amphora showing a tree with ten branches and an owl tethered near by.
(28) According to center manifold theory, high dimensional map and simplified map are equivalent near by bifurcation point.
(29) The pilot-scale have nine pools, the influent was from discharge channels containing aquacultural wastewater and community sewage near by Dapeng Bay. The experiment designs altogether has four stages.
(30) It was in a saloon in Savannah, on a hot night in spring, when the chance conversation of a stranger sitting near by made Gerald prick up his ears.
More similar words: nearby, near, near to, nearly, on earth, unearth, yearbook, not nearly, far and near, year after year, garb, neat, harbor, harbour, barber, marble, carbon, garble, sneak, garbled, garbage, cornea, uneasy, one another, beneath, lineage, arbitrary, harbinger, arbitrate, barbed wire.