Random good picture Not show
(1) She was all dolled up, too, in a navy-blue dress and high heels.
(2) The maids in their navy-blue uniforms and white ruffled aprons took twice as long to clean his room.
(3) She was wearing a white dress with big navy-blue spots and a tight white belt.
(4) It floated down to the threadbare navy-blue carpet[sentencedict.com], some settling on the bedroom slippers she wore.
(5) He wore a navy-blue suit, white shirt and black tie.
(6) Navy-blue is out of fashion. Oh, I prefer the white one. It suits your complexion and matches the suit too.
(7) You climb in thewindow, and fibers of your navy-blue shirt catch on the frame. Polyester.
(8) He was wearing a navy-blue suit and a tie.
(9) Helen: Navy-blue is out of fashion.
(10) He was not the most guilty man to pull on a navy-blue jersey, but he was hardly an angel either.
(11) She watched the next scene; nurses running towards a hospital, their unbuttoned navy-blue coats flapping over pale uniforms.
(12) In the evenings, or in cold weather, they wore identical heavy navy-blue sailor's sweaters.
(13) He had changed back into Chinese dress today, and his lean frame was draped in a long, navy-blue flannel gown, giving him the air of a worthy descendant of some famous scholar.
More similar words: navy blue, sky blue, sky-blue, gravy boat, navy, blue, blues, blue jay, blue-sky, abluent, blue sky, blueish, blue-chip, blue moon, blue-eyed, blue funk, blue book, dark blue, blue chip, blue baby, true blue, true-blue, bluebell, blue star, bluebird, look blue, blueberry, blue whale, bluegrass, blue blood.