Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All Navy SEALs begin their commando careers on the beach and in the waters at the base.
2. In the water, Navy SEALs conducted mock attacks near Broadway Pier, where dignitaries watched the ships steam past.
3. And finally, President Obama gave the orders to Navy seal Team Six, an elite unit formerly denounced as "Cheney's death squad," that resulted in the long-awaited killing of Osama bin Laden.
4. When the 15 Navy SEAL commandos rescue teams composed of an attempt to board the yacht when the pirates took several boat deck, raised his hands to indicate surrender.
5. Since the Navy SEAL team entered the country without any advance consultation with Pakistani officials, the successful raid was a considerable embarrassment to Pakistan's security establishment.
6. In June 2005, US Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell took part in Operation Red Wing in Afghanistan, to capture or kill Taliban leader Ahmad Shah.
7. A Navy SEAL team killed the al Qaeda leader during a 40-minute assault on the compound in the early morning hours of May 2.
8. Her son, Marc, a U.S. Navy Seal, died in Iraq in 2006.
9. The U. S. Navy Seal team that killed Osama bin Laden and removed a bonanza of documents and flash drives may have left behind a vital source of intelligence: bin Laden's wife Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah.
10. Sun, here we have a picture, a Navy SEAL introduction to the basic situation.
11. Parents of Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor will receive Medal of Honor for him from President Bush; Monsoor fell on grenade to save comrades.
12. I presented the Amway plan to a young sailor who was a member of the tough and courageous Navy Seals.
13. So far, the U.S. has cited evidence that satisfied the Navy SEAL force, and at least most of the world, that they had the right man in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
14. And Special Operations commandos train their own dogs to accompany elite teams on secret missions like the Navy SEAL raid that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan.
15. Americans rejoiced over the announced execution of Osama bin Laden and made anonymous heroes of the Navy SEAL Team 6 that pulled off the coup.
16. United they stand. San Diego natives Lola, dressed as her US Marine father and Keiko, as her Navy Seal uncle, huddle amidst the stars and stripes.
17. US officials said the CIA tracked bin Laden to his location, then elite troops from Navy SEAL Team Six, a top military counter-terrorism unit , flew to the hideout in four helicopters.
18. To take the real shot, the one that brought down bin Laden, was the dream of every Navy SEAL.
19. San Diego natives Lola, dressed as her US Marine father and Keiko, as her Navy Seal uncle, huddle amidst the stars and stripes.
20. Air was sucked through large funnel-like structures that directed a smooth flow of air past the staging area where airplanes, helicopters, race cars and even a Navy SEAL submarine were tested.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
21. When Looney heard the news of his friend's death, he was in Navy SEAL training and unable to leave.
22. The ARC trooper was developed to be the equivalent of a Navy SEAL version of a regular clone trooper.
23. Really, on a scale from 0 to 10 (0 being a complete couch potato and 10 being a Navy seal) where are you?
More similar words: heavyset, epiphyseal, navy, navy blue, navy-blue, by sea, dry season, county seat, silly season, rainy season, holiday season, seal, reseal, sealed, sealer, unseal, seal off, sea legs, sealant, sea lane, sealing, sea lion, sealskin, sea level, sealed off, common seal, golden seal, great seal, false alarm, sealing wax.