Random good picture Not show
1. She picked out a navy blue dress.
2. You're looking very nautical in your navy blue sweater.
3. I was dressed in a smart navy blue suit.
4. She was dressed in navy blue.
5. He was wearing a navy blue suit and a striped shirt.
6. He was wearing black or navy blue shorts.
7. She was wearing a navy blue duffel coat with a tartan-lined hood, black stockings and pointed shoes with very high heels.
8. Two workers casually dressed in navy blue shorts and singlets were already in the process of unloading the unwieldy hospital bed.
9. He wears navy blue short pants and a little navy blue jacket with bright gold buttons.
10. They open the thick navy blue quilted door and when I walk in I am somewhat amazed at what I see.
11. Then, as a daring but romantic gown of navy blue silk crepe made its appearance,[sentencedict.com] the moment came.
12. Among the tips: Wear a conservative, navy blue suit, a white blouse, low heels and no flashy jewelry.
13. Weigh the alternatives. Wear navy blue.
14. The seat of her navy blue school uniform was shiny and wrinkled.
15. The cast is resting in a navy blue cotton sling.
16. He is dressed in a shabby navy blue suit and a soiled white shirt; he carries a raincoat.
17. He was wearing some kind of uniform, navy blue with bright blue buttons.
18. She was wearing the navy blue skirt and one of the white blouses, with a frilled front.
19. Today I was all-silk, navy blue blouse and skirt.
20. She would have turned heads anywhere in a navy blue backless dress which rose just above her knee.
21. Ryan's tractor was navy blue,(Sentencedict) and his fire truck was wine-colored with a silver ladder.
22. Do you have this in navy blue, size thirty - seven?
23. She was wearing only a scarlet top and navy blue, skintight shorts; her red toenails showed through her white, open-toed shoes.
24. And Polo's timeless, deep navy blue button brings harmony between its online and offline identity.
25. He was joined immediately by a burly guy in a padded leather body warmer over a navy blue rugby shirt.
26. For my first day on the job I bought a navy blue sweater with a big duck on the front.
27. It was full of people strangely dressed in plus fours and navy blue suits, with packs strapped to their backs.
28. On the day of the funeral, I couldn't get Jake to wear what he called his "lots of buttons shirt, " but he did acquiesce to a navy blue polo shirt with three buttons.
29. My cousin sent me a light blue shirt and a navy blue cravat.
30. Next , the attachment is Stock Table for today's black and navy blue 205.
More similar words: sky blue, gravy boat, navy, blue, blues, blue jay, blue sky, blue-sky, bluebell, blue-chip, blue baby, blue book, blue moon, blue chip, blue-eyed, true blue, look blue, true-blue, blueprint, royal blue, blue blood, blue-green, blue print, a blue moon, blueberry, blue-black, bluegrass, blue ribbon, blue-collar, out of the blue.