1. Have the nautical chart at your fingertips, and you'll be able to steer your ship.
2. The "Rainbow"brand special blue print paper and nautical chart paper, which won quality award, sell well all the time far and wide.
3. The nautical chart tells people where to find their dreams.
4. Electronic nautical chart database is an important component of IBS database.
5. As a main part of nautical chart cartographic generalization, the generalization of soundings is also one of the bottlenecks in the way of automatic chart generalization.
6. This paper presents a new method, in which nautical chart information can be compressed and restored by mathematical morphology technique.
7. The digital information of electronic nautical chart used by this institute is realized by its system of the automatic generation of electronic nautical chart database.
8. A method for constructing an undersea digital elevation model(DEM) was proposed, using the soundings and coastline elements in a vector nautical chart.
9. The aluminium centre stack, including inner door handles, is inspired by an ancient nautical chart and a sea adventure map.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. In normal coastal navigation, positions should be fixed every 15 minutes and plotted on the nautical chart .
11. Without knowledge from books, life would be a ship sailing in the sea without a nautical chart or ac compass.
More similar words: nautical, optical character reader, nautical mile, aeronautical, astronautical, optical character recognition, aeronautical engineer, pharmaceutical company, royal charter, musical chairs, physical change, chemical change, technological change, pharmaceutical, aeronautic, aeronautics, astronautic, mechanical calculator, formal charge, astronautics, radiopharmaceutical, alchemical, characteristically, additional charge, uncharacteristically, logical choice, fictional character, medical checkup, physical chemistry, nautilus.