Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Natriuresis is the most important treatment for heart failure with furthermore new methods and strategies in may increase greatly the effectiveness.
2. CONCLUSIONS: Hydrocortisone overcame excess natriuresis and prevented hyponatremia. Although there was no difference in outcome, hydrocortisone supported efficient hypervolemic therapy.
3. Most patients are prescribed loop diuretics rather than thiazides due to the higher efficiency of induced diuresis and natriuresis .
4. This paper summarized the body fluid balance change which showing the dehydration and natriuresis at altitude or under hypoxia exposure.
5. Conclusion The plasma DNP levels were increased after severe brain trauma and were significantly associated both with natriuresis and diuresis occurrence.
6. The new ideas for diuretics, arginine vasopressin receptor antagonist, natriuretic peptides analogues and ultrafiltration are new advances of natriuresis in the treatment of heart failure.
7. Accordingly, this class of drug decreases the blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt ( natriuresis ).
8. Adrenomedullin, a bioactive peptide, has been intensively studied in the last decade. It has several biological actions, such as vasodilation, natriuresis, diuresis, etc.
More similar words: diuresis, enuresis, anuresis, on a trial basis, electric resistance, atrium, electrical resistance, electrical resistivity, left atrium, right atrium, resisting arrest, atresia, in a trice, resist, paresis, dominatrix, apheresis, resistor, resister, resistant, resisting, resistive, syneresis, hemiparesis, resynthesis, resistless, hysteresis, resistance, diaphoresis, resistivity.