Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The National Rifle Association says taggants in gunpowder might act like a match struck near gasoline.
2. Today, we think of the National Rifle Association as a no-compromises opponent of gun control.
3. But the National Rifle Association has worked hard to fight restrictions on weapons.
4. She is also a lifelong member of the National Rifle Association and supports the constitutional right to bear arms.
5. She is a lifelong member of the National Rifle Association (NRA)(sentence dictionary), a lobbying group promoting the rights of gun owners.
6. Backed by the National Rifle Association, the Bush administration has been cool toward gun control measures.
7. Wayne LaPierre is executive vice president of the National Rifle Association of America.
8. The National Rifle Association (NRA), one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington, came out in opposition to proposed legislation that would have barred people on the list from buying guns.
9. National Rifle Association : you shoot them and take the parachute.
10. These opinions made her an enemy of several groups, including the National Rifle Association, abortion opponents, and animal protection organizations.
11. Politicians on both sides , he says, have been " captured " by the vocal National Rifle Association ( NRA ).
12. This is a perfectly sensible idea, but predictably, the National Rifle Association and its congressional allies are trying to kill the new rule, which goes into effect on Sunday.
More similar words: professional association, free association, trade association, association, disassociation, guilt by association, voluntary association, freedom of association, national socialist, articles of association, dissociation, memorandum of association, savings and loan association, international relations, consociation, internationalization, associative learning, nationalisation, nationalization, transnational corporation, multinational corporation, international organization, national labor relations board, associating, associative, associative law, proportional representation, seasonal variation, social stratification, national assembly.