Random good picture Not show
1. The business was highly profitable because of a narrow market niche in which there was little competition.
2. Since China has a narrow market experience compared with the western countries, its many strategies cannot be explained with the common theory of the enterprise.
3. Such policies'discriminate against foreign companies and narrow market opportunities.
4. Cosmetics industry is a very focused and narrow market, from service point of view, the future will be only a few well-known brands can exist and develop.
5. Defenders operate in stable environments and produce a limited set of products for a narrow market segment.
6. The achievements were obtained under the severe conditions of limited domestic resources, narrow market and constant warfares and conflicts.
More similar words: narrow margin, narrow-minded, narrow-mindedness, narrow, primary market, narrow way, narrowly, narrowed, marrow, narrow down, narrowness, narrowband, narrowing, market, the narrow way, narrow range, narrow gauge, bone marrow, red marrow, upmarket, marketer, a narrow squeak, narrow escape, otc market, marketing, supermarket, market day, marketeer, gold market, down market.