Random good picture Not show
1. What's happened is that the new results narrow down the possibilities.
2. Levin and his editors then narrow down the list to 50 people.
3. You will need to narrow down the possibilities to find the one ideal position for you.
4. To further narrow down your search, you can pop in "threesome" as a keyword.
5. I think I would like to narrow down to service apartments in Puxi.
6. Let s see if we can narrow down this list to a smaller number of options.
7. There are easy ways to narrow down your choice.
8. I cannot narrow down the rules for this game.sentencedict.com
9. Narrow down your target market.
10. Does the whole conceptual perspective of the Monitor theory narrow down to a focus on filling in the blanks?
11. This sequence of topics begins with a very general statement and continue to narrow down to very specific detailed material.
12. The emergency maintenance periods are to restore stability while we continue to narrow down the cause of the problems.
13. When you suspect a particular task is causing the problem, open the server console and narrow down the possible error messages generated by task.
More similar words: narrow, narrowness, narrow escape, a narrow escape, bow down, showdown, low-down, slowdown, blow down, slow down, arrow, marrow, barrow, harrow, sparrow, harrowing, wheelbarrow, yellow dog, rowdy, crowd, drawdown, crowded, dowdy, overcrowd, overcrowded, sorrow, borrow, burrow, furrow, morrow.