Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The captain sailed his ship through the narrow channel.
(2) Here the river is confined in a narrow channel.
(3) The boats all have to pass through this narrow channel.
(4) Family, monogamy, romance. Everywhere exclusiveness, a narrow channelling of impulse and energy. Aldous Huxley
(5) Water tumbled headlong down narrow channels into the valley.
(6) If the Ruritanian tributary was to flow into the country of junior fiction, it could only be in a narrower channel.
(7) It also has narrow channels; through which only molecules having dimensions within certain limits can pass.
(8) Therefore(sentencedict.com), how to improve narrow channel manoeuver safety is always a hotly discussed question in the navigation circles.
(9) However, the narrow channel manoeuvre safety theory is not yet in full shape.
(10) Floor mark to describe small route and narrow channel.
(11) Pleasurecruise languidly around the sandbanks that dot the narrow channel leading to the Southern Ocean.
(12) The narrow channel is such an apparatus in which the buoyant flow is restricted effectively.
(13) After entering the basin she had to negotiate the lock, a narrow channel which connected the basin to the dock proper.
(14) Everyday there are a lot of sea-going vessels sailing in the Yangzi River, a famous narrow channel in china, so safety navigation is very important.
(15) Regarding this situation, the author here is trying to apply matter-element assessment method and fuzzy mathematical comprehensive assessment method to assess narrow channel manoeuver safety.
(16) Affricate sound: It is produced by first blocking the air stream and then by letting the air squeeze out the narrow channel formed by the two articulators.
(17) The sea over which men sail to Gaul shall be contracted into a narrow channel.
More similar words: channel, channels, tv channel, channelling, bristol channel, communication channel, narrow, narrowly, narrowed, narrowness, narrowing, narrow down, narrow-minded, narrow escape, a narrow escape, flowchart, flow chart, cannel, flannel, flannels, farrow, arrow, yarrow, harrow, barrow, marrow, flannelette, sparrow, arrow key, harrowing.