Random good picture Not show
1. A reporter was dispatched to Naples to cover the riot.
2. Trips to Pompeii and Naples are absolute musts.
3. Never again would he return to Naples.
4. We strolled along the sun-baked streets of Naples.
5. Go south, to Naples and Sicily, and it's another story.
6. And in Naples, 25 percent of school-age children are not enrolled and truancy rates of the rest are high.
7. Here in Naples you've got a balance, if you like.
8. But in spite or all that, Naples contrives to be wonderful, in the real sense of that overworked word.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. His brother, Antonio, conspired with the King of Naples to overthrow him.
10. They reached Naples by water.
11. The largest island in the Bay of Naples it boasts a bustling port, thermal spas and sandy beaches.
12. The dangers of the Naples street-life did not bother her; she believed that no one would mistreat her.
13. Now that they had left Naples way behind them she felt increasingly less secure.
14. Transferred from Barcelona to Naples, Maradona signed a highly lucrative three-year contract.
15. Observers in the Naples area witness the event.
16. Our ship touched at Naples.
17. He travelled around Europe for a while and finally fetched up in Naples.
18. Tom had decorated his room with a series of photos of Naples.
19. Even the pope recently reproached local politicians on a visit to Naples for their self-interest and neglect of their constituents.
20. From that time to this Kiev has evolved, like Naples or Boston, into both a great and a provincial city.
21. What vanity, to imagine that Tommaso was continuing his exhibition of savoir-faire acquired in Naples for his benefit.
22. From its central position perched high on the cliffs, it offers a breathtaking view across the Bay of Naples.
23. The miracle has been performed by the Archbishop of Naples since 1389 when the phial mysteriously first appeared.
24. A similar approach has been applied to marine records of explosive eruptions in the Bay of Naples.
25. It was a memorable return for the man who seemed to have ended his career a convicted cocaine user in Naples.
26. Brendan Murphy plays Salvatore Crosetti, a young man from a small town near Naples.
27. Promotion for Mr Wilson followed and after a brief visit to Naples to tie up affairs he returned to London.
28. It looks at some appalling racial attacks, including a skinhead raid last June on a Gypsy camp near Naples.
29. With all the resolve of her strict faith, she sailed with their son to Palermo, telling Tony it was Naples.
30. Much of this work has been removed to museums for safe keeping, particularly to Naples.
More similar words: bay of naples, hapless, strapless, maple, staple, chaplet, stapler, aplenty, cop a plea, cataplexy, paraplegic, paraplegia, an apple of discord, peoples, topless, scruples, helpless, examples, principles, sleepless, sample size, helplessly, simple sugar, discipleship, simple sentence, napoleon bonaparte, multiple sclerosis, helplessness, sleeplessness, people's republic of china.