Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Three cheers for Nantucket, he muses, and the Devil do what he will with me.
2. Pompey, a respected black businessman in Nantucket.
3. Nantucket is a small, barren, sandy place where, Ishmael tells us, they have to plant weeds.
4. Skip Nantucket. Let's vacation in Israel.
5. Kennedy Manor is located in Nantucket island port area, covers an area of 6 acres.
6. In the summer we could work Montauk, Chilmark, Wellfleet, Nantucket from the sea.
7. It is dark when Queequeg and Ishmael land in Nantucket.
8. How cheerily, how hilariously, O my Captain, would we bowl on our way to see old Nantucket again!
9. There is Star-buck, the chief mate of the Pequod, a native of Nantucket and a Quaker by descent.
10. The Cape Wind project would place 130 turbines, each 440 feet tall, over 24 square miles of Nantucket Sound at a likely cost of more than$1 billion.
11. A gust of 66 miles per hour was recorded on Nantucket.
12. She read all the new books on astronomy and bought the most important of them for the Nantucket Athenaeum library.
13. The Ahab came from friends who'd gone bluefishing with him off Nantucket.
14. Sunglint off the water provides sharp contrast with the coastline and the nearby islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, both popular destinations for tourists and summer residents.
15. Maria finished school, and then became the librarian of the Nantucket athenaeum .
16. The Cape Wind Project is a 470-megawatt offshore wind farm planned to be built on the waters of Nantucket Sound.
17. I'll never forget when my husband wryly asked if I packed my 'Swimming Frock' when we were heading out to Nantucket.
18. Other captive-reared beetles have been reintroduced on the island of Nantucket, off the northeastern U. S. coast.
19. The minimum distance from the mainland is now 5.2 nautical miles; Nantucket town is 14 miles away from the proposed blades.
20. The wind park has been moved farther away from Nantucket island and its breadth has been reduced to make it less visible to holidaymakers there.
21. The truth isthat every model shows that the cape and islands and Nantucket aregoing to be drastically different places if climate change continues apace.
22. There is no offshore wind farm yet in the U.S., but the controversial Cape Wind project near Nantucket Island is moving closer to approval.
23. Yesterday, I chartered a sailboat so my family and I could spend a couple of hours out on the waters off Nantucket.sentencedict.com
24. The Landsteiner family spent their summers in an isolated house on Nantucket that reminded Landsteiner of his Scheveningen home in the Netherlands.
25. Hurricane warnings were issued from North Carolina to New York and farther north to the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard off Massachusetts.
26. "It would be like industrialising the Sound," says Audra Parker, head of the Alliance to Protect Nantucket Sound, a protest group.
27. Maria finished school, and then became the librarian of the Nantucket Athenaeum.
More similar words: untucked, kentucky, tucker, tucked, bucket, bucketful, bucket shop, bucket seat, kick the bucket, a drop in the bucket, tuck, stuck, tuck in, tuck up, tucking, unstuck, tuck away, get stuck, stuck-up, tuck shop, stuck with, nip and tuck, sucked, fucker, pucker, fucked, sucker, fucked up, plucked, trucker.