Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This nameplate has been over the company gate for thirty years.
2. He was wearing a nameplate on his left breast.
3. You will know my office by the nameplate on the door.
4. The content of the nameplate is inaccurate and it must indicate clearly direction and function.
5. Look at the nameplate on the wall of the corner building.
6. A new interval - valued fuzzy recognition of nameplate image sequences based on high - dimension visual features is proposed.
7. A nameplate indicating operating voltage, power consumption, etc. is located on the back of the unit.
8. Application: Applied any surface . Especially used in nameplate mounting such as metal and plastic nameplates.
9. The nameplate indicating operating voltage, etc. is located on the rear exterior.
10. The nameplate was fastened on the gatepost.
11. How does feed business implement famous brand strategy, create oneself nameplate, make oneself develop ceaselessly expand?
12. Eliminating models should help GM sell more of each surviving nameplate.
13. The equipment used in supply voltage must be the product of the supply voltage line nameplate.
14. Once an old peddler drifted in, selling wretched, ill - made nameplate signs.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. The metal ladder has the diaphragm with padlock device and alarm nameplate.
16. When ordering overload relays, specify horsepower, voltage and full load current per motor nameplate.
More similar words: home plate, game plan, baseplate, sleep late, license plate, time plan, someplace, latin american, latin america, replacement rate, somnambulate, plate, plated, plater, platelet, plateau, platean, wall plate, plateful, gold plate, hotplate, template, hot plate, backplate, footplate, bookplate, plate glass, dinner plate, breastplate, boilerplate.