Random good picture Not show
1. This nameplate has been over the company gate for thirty years.
2. He was wearing a nameplate on his left breast.
3. There was a brass nameplate outside the door saying Dr A. Aslan.
4. You will know my office by the nameplate on the door.
5. The nameplate on his desk said, informally, that his name was Ricky Bell.
6. The nameplate, carrying the paper's title and emblem, will be unveiled by the editor, Magnus Linklater.
7. Straus nameplate and laying off 650 employees in the process.
8. The Mayor has decided that the nameplate will go to the highest bid received by post.
9. The nameplate Preston Guild which can be yours for the highest bid.
10. Companies pay many hundred francs just for a nameplate.
11. The content of the nameplate is inaccurate and it must indicate clearly direction and function.
12. Look at the nameplate on the wall of the corner building.
13. A new interval - valued fuzzy recognition of nameplate image sequences based on high - dimension visual features is proposed.
14. The nameplate of products is an important identification mark part.
15. A nameplate indicating operating voltage, power consumption, etc. is located on the back of the unit.
16. Application: Applied any surface . Especially used in nameplate mounting such as metal and plastic nameplates.
17. The nameplate indicating operating voltage, etc. is located on the rear exterior.
18. Advertisement, crafts, wooden artwork and gift box, paper cutting , bamboo and wooden embossment, crystal nameplate, ornaments, frame fabrication, decorating , marble engraving, stone engraving, etc.
19. Rated current and the total resistance and other parameters are indicated on the nameplate.
20. It already has the A1 supermini and the A3 compact hatch, so if you subtract 1 from 3, you get 2. Add an 'A' up front and voila; you have the return of the A2 nameplate.
21. How does feed business implement famous brand strategy, create oneself nameplate, make oneself develop ceaselessly expand?
22. They are designed for adhering to rough surface, fixing the nameplate, sealing and shock adsorption, e. g. hook fixation, household electrical appliance shock resistance etc.
23. Eliminating models should help GM sell more of each surviving nameplate.
24. The equipment used in supply voltage must be the product of the supply voltage line nameplate.
25. It is suggested that the specific speed would be replaced by diametric ratio, and the new nameplate would be used.
26. ANNOUNCER: "They'll know you've arrived, when you drive up in the nineteen fifty-eight Edsel -- the car that's truly new, from nameplate to taillight."
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The filter network comes housed in a NEMA 1 enclosure with nameplate and wiring diagram attached.
28. Once an old peddler drifted in, selling wretched, ill - made nameplate signs.
29. The metal ladder has the diaphragm with padlock device and alarm nameplate.
30. Learn how to paint letters on a personalized decoupage nameplate in this free how-to video on making personalized decoupage items.
More similar words: home plate, game plan, baseplate, sleep late, license plate, time plan, someplace, latin american, latin america, replacement rate, somnambulate, plate, plated, plater, platelet, plateau, platean, wall plate, plateful, gold plate, hotplate, template, hot plate, backplate, footplate, bookplate, plate glass, dinner plate, breastplate, boilerplate.