Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A fine old wooden chest covered with intricate brass, nail-head designs was discovered, cleaned and placed in the hall.
2. I caught my sleeve on a nailhead that was standing proud of the wooden fence.
3. Nailhead slightly inside embedded board, but do not get attaint paper area, nailhole should undertake antirust processing.
4. In the long-term operation of atmospheric and vacuum heat furnace that use vacuum heavy oil as fuel, thesurface of nailhead furnace tube in the convection chamber was seriously deposited.
5. Operate guidebook: The CTRL attackstones for the big gun, the space attackstones for the nailhead hammer, the arrowhead acts, jumps up.
6. Some showing curve shape, some not to have hammer needle without nailhead , some.
More similar words: railhead, trailhead, wellhead, bullheaded, cool-headed, coolheaded, level-headed, levelheaded, nominal head, kaiser wilhelm, snail mail, head to head, head-to-head, jailhouse, nail, snail, nailer, agnail, ill health, ill-health, hobnail, nail down, toenail, nailing, dead ahead, on the nail, nail file, doornail, hangnail, deadhead.