1. The topic was acute myeloid leukemia, the deadliest form of leukemia.
2. Two of the children with acute myeloid leukaemia, and both of the children with undifferentiated leukaemia, had Down's syndrome.
3. Alana was diagnosed April 5 with acute myeloid leukemia, type M-7, a particularly virulent form of cancer.
4. Objective:To investigate MR manifestation of lumbar myeloid inverse conversion and differential diagnosis of common pathogeny.
5. Unfortunately, Raphael was soon diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia ( AML M 7 ) .
6. Methods: Induction regiment of acute myeloid leukemia ( AML ) consisted of mitoxantrone and cytosine arabinoside ( Ara C ).
7. It has been reported in association with acute myeloid leukemia, myeloproliferative disorders, and myelodysplasia in blast transformation, as well as in patients with no known hematological disorders.
8. Acute myeloid leukemia ( AML ) is a clonal and heterogeneous disease characterized by a myriad of genetic defects.
9. The majority of mice were seen to have myeloid proliferative disease, a precursor to CML.
10. Immunophenotyping showed that BAL patients with myeloid, B Department of expression were found.
11. To investigate MR manifestation of lumbar myeloid inverse conversion and differential diagnosis of common pathogeny.
12. ALV-J most causes myeloid leukosis, while other exogenous ALVs mainly induce lymphoid leukosis.
13. When Sha'Ri Eggum was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia, doctors told her that only a bone marrow transplant from a blood relative could save her life.
14. Joanne, a fashion designer, was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia ( AML ) three years ago.
15. Clinical mainly for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia.
16. Myeloid or erythroid series and megakaryocytes decreased significantly, but the ratio of lymphocytes increased with the decrease of cellularity.
17. Acute myeloid leukaemia is a highly malignant haematopoietic tumour that affects about 13,000 adults in the United States each year.
18. Recent research seems to indicate a positive correlation between the incidence of acute myeloid leukaemia and indoor radon concentrations.
19. Selecting optimal second-line tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy for chronic myeloid leukemia patients after imatinib failure: does the BCR-ABL mutation status really matter?
20. Imatinib is currently the most popular therapy for chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ).
21. METHODS:A total of 25 patients with acute leukemia received HLA-identical sibling allo-PBSCT. All cases included 20 cases with acute myeloid leukemia and 5 cases with acute lymphocytic leukemia.
22. Objective To explore the potentiality of retroviral etiology in human acute myeloid leukemia ( AML ).
23. Acute monocytic leukemia (AML-M5) is the common type of acute myeloid leukemias.
24. Conclusion rhG - CSF is effective and safe for children with acute myeloid leukemia.
25. Objective To explore the clinical and biological characteristics of 12 cases oft (8; 21) acute myeloid leukemia with sex chromosome loss.
26. CONCLUSIONS. Additional epidemiologic, clinical,[Sentence dictionary] and pathogenetic studies are needed to understand the apparent nonrandom association between GIST and myeloid leukemia.
27. New research may brighten the currently dismal outlook for elderly patients acute myeloid leukemia ( AML ).
28. A 69-year-old man, who had been receiving prednisolone for 11 months for treatment of interstitial pneumonia, was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia.
29. The bcr - abl fusion gene is the characteristic gene of chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ).
30. Granulocytic sarcoma ( also previously known as Chloroma ) refers to tumor - like lesions of extramedullary myeloid leukemia.
More similar words: myeloma, myelogram, myelopathy, myelogenous, myelography, myelodysplasia, keloid, multiple myeloma, myelin, myelitis, myelin sheath, myelination, demyelination, osteomyelitis, poliomyelitis, haloid, ploidy, amyloid, cycloid, diploid, tabloid, haploid, euploid, colloid, alkaloid, metalloid, celluloid, mongoloid, polyploid, colloidal.