Random good picture Not show
1. A single mutational step can easily be reversed.
2. All sorts of mutational damage to animals'DNA would have occurred.
3. Doramectin, which is manufactured by mutational biosynthesis method, is a novel avermectin derivative.
4. These large populations facilitate the detection of rare mutational or recombinational events.
5. Objective : To observe the mutational pattern of STR loci in parentage testing cases.
6. A leaf color mutational strain and the wild type of Oxalis triangularis were identified preliminarily at the molecular level.sentencedict .com
7. Hence linkage disequilibrium may build up, and may substantially affect the equilibrium mutational load.
8. Ion implantation as a new mutagen caused high mutation rate and wide mutational spectrum with low damage, and it was also mutated in the direction.
9. Set an objectively scientific foundation for name, diagnosis, therapy and assessment of mutational falsetto.
10. Conclusion Heteroduplex - SSCP analysis is simple, economical andalone and it may be widely applied in mutational screening.
More similar words: computational, computationally, mutation, commutation, permutation, gene mutation, transmutation, point mutation, genetic mutation, Computational Fluid Dynamics, mutatis mutandis, notational, rotational, gravitational attraction, rotationally, vegetational, gestational, proportional representation, invitational, irrotational, gravitational, presentational, gravitationally, gestational age, confrontational, representational, gravitational mass, gravitational force, gravitational field, nonrepresentational.