Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's a musical instrument made of brass, somewhat like a cornet and with a similar compass.
2. The different notes of a stringed musical instrument are made by vibrating the strings.
3. Before a child can learn a musical instrument he or she first needs to acquire the necessary manipulative skills.
4. He can play nearly every musical instrument.
5. It takes great discipline to learn a musical instrument.
6. Learning a musical instrument introduces a child to an understanding of music.
7. Most pupils learn a musical instrument.
8. If you want to learn to play a musical instrument, it might be a good idea to begin on something simple.
9. Arthur had become a professional musical instrument maker.
10. The emotions have been likened to a musical instrument and it is a man's task to play upon its uttermost strings.
11. Do you play a musical instrument?
12. He would play Joe like a musical instrument.
13. As in the case of any musical instrument, the actual form of each grotto directly influenced its individual acoustic properties.
14. Well, a kazoo is a sort of toy musical instrument like a flute.
15. Play a fully functional ocarina, an ancient musical instrument.
16. I wish I could play a musical instrument.
17. We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord.
18. On mainland love musical instrument, person animal two big phyletic build a style repeatedly disparate.
19. Ukulele: a so-called musical instrument which, when listen to, you cannot tell whether one is playing on it or just monkeying with it.
20. My canvas subject has chosen the musical instrument, I must let my canvas drip the intoxicant music movement.
21. It is not a good idea to pressurize children into playing a musical instrument.
22. When biscuit-tin bashing gets boring, lend your toddler a real musical instrument for a treat.
23. Until recently, I was convinced that the most annoying musical instrument on earth was the accordion.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. An estimated 45 million people in the United States play a musical instrument.
25. In a pipe organ of quality each pipe is a carefully-designed and individually-voiced musical instrument which produces only one frequency of sound.
26. We asked 100 kids in grades four through seven who played a musical instrument.
27. I made two announcements: one, that I am getting a musical instrument.
28. There is the self-denial of the musician who devotes all her time and energy to mastering her musical instrument.
29. Our products can be widely used in bentwood products and others , such as composite floorboard, multiply panel , musical instrument , and otherwise .
30. Words that rarely turn up in books often get omitted from dictionaries, including slenthum (an Indonesian musical instrument) and, ironically, deletable.
More similar words: instrument, musical, instruct, instructor, instruction, menstrual, instructions, instructional, menstruation, struggle against, music, musician, enthusiastically, music stand, colostrum, construe, physical, whimsical, basically, construct, physically, classical, misconstrue, mainstream, constructive, construction, constructing, neoclassical, amusement, reconstruction.