Random good picture Not show
1) He prodded Murray with the shotgun.
2) She raised an inquiring eyebrow towards Murray.
3) Arthur Murray taught the foxtrot, the tango and the waltz.
4) Murray was a guest on a live radio show.
5) Murray has his leg in a cast .
6) Murray was an affable, free-spirited man.
7) Murray has said she will consider running in the 3000 metres.
8) Murray is a judo black belt.
9) Murray Pick's hollow laugh had no mirth in it.
10) Peter Murray is in London and has been monitoring reports out of Monrovia.
11) "Ruby Murray" is rhyming slang for "curry".
12) Murray held a gun to his head and threatened to kill him.
13) The River Murray and the River Darling join east of Adelaide.
14) Here's the sports news from Jane Murray.
15) They got misty-eyed listening to records of Ruby Murray singing "Danny Boy".
16) Murray and Alison came to some sort of loose arrangement before he went home.
17) Murray double-parked his car.
18) The Murray Collection had plenty of plasmids,[http://sentencedict.com/murray.html] but no resistance genes at all.
19) Mr Murray has no time for the fashionable preoccupations of academic critics or for the dead-end road of existentialism.
20) Murray had gone 10 straight games without scoring in double figures, was scoreless twice and had two points on three occasions.
21) Then Murray Wallace surged over for the third try, making the score at half-time 20-0.
22) He says that Murray always tried to help others, and it was doing just that which led to the tragedy.
23) Jailing Murray, Lord Kirkwood described the charge he had been convicted of as a very serious offence.
24) Professor Murray believes the root of the problem lies in a fault with the child's immune cells in the brain.
25) Murray Income, Murray Johnstone's income and capital growth trust, has outperformed its benchmark indices in its first half-year.
26) They explored the land to the south of the Murray river.
27) After much deliberation , first prize was awarded to Derek Murray.
28) The home side drew first blood with a penalty from Murray Strang.
29) As a result, plans were laid for Gould to join Sturt's surveying expedition to the Murray River later that year.
30) The other goal was scored by stand-in left-back Peter Murray - a sign of the Ports' superiority in the second-half.
More similar words: murrain, demurral, demurrage, hurray, murrow, demurrer, array, arrayed, disarray, hurrah, disarrayed, solar array, array index, currant, kookaburra, redcurrant, red currant, last hurrah, currant bush, rectangular array, black currant, blackcurrant, heart murmur, murmur against, murmuring, murmurous, murmur, hurry-scurry, mure, murk.