Random good picture Not show
1. In multiprogramming, the environment in which high priority programs are executed.
2. In multiprogramming priority programs are executed.
3. For example, assume a multiprogramming environment with a round - robin CPU - scheduling algorithm.
4. A multiprogramming operating system builds on this base, adding modules to manage processor time, main memory space, and peripheral devices.
5. In multiprogramming, the conditions under which low - priority programs are executed.
6. This technique is known as multiprogramming.
7. In some multiprogramming systems, a value used to define or limit the access rights of programs.
8. Performance is increased by attempting to keep CPU and I/O devices busy at all times through buffering, off-line operation, spooling, and multiprogramming.
9. Some key issues of this technique, including interrupt simulation, exception handling and the construction of multiprogramming environment, are also elaborated.
10. A term used with respect to programs in a multiprogramming ( often, virtual storage ) system.
11. The distribution of memory areas or peripheral units to a specific program in a multiprogramming computer.
12. Computers are so fast that a human being cannot effectively make such real- time choices. On most multiprogramming system, the processor's time is managed by an operating system module.
13. An executive program that controls the activities of independent programs in a multiprogramming or time - shared system .
14. In some systems, a classification of jobs in a multiprogramming environment that are neither"foreground"(high priority) nor"background"(low priority).
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. Pertaining to a unit of code, data, file, page, segment ETC. in a multiprogramming system is available to two or more concurrent programs.
16. It provides a detailed description in algorithm and proposed a multiprogramming approach in program structure.
More similar words: programming, reprogramming, computer programming, programming language, structured programming, multiprocessing, programme, programmer, programmatic, programmable, computer programme, computer programmer, program, ramming, cramming, multiplying, tv program, reprogram, multiplexing, application Program Interface, news program, test program, program file, game program, live program, space program, pilot program, major program, control program, service program.