Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In multiprogramming, the environment in which high priority programs are executed.
2. In multiprogramming priority programs are executed.
3. For example, assume a multiprogramming environment with a round - robin CPU - scheduling algorithm.
4. In multiprogramming, the conditions under which low - priority programs are executed.
5. This technique is known as multiprogramming.
6. In some multiprogramming systems, a value used to define or limit the access rights of programs.
7. The distribution of memory areas or peripheral units to a specific program in a multiprogramming computer.
8. An executive program that controls the activities of independent programs in a multiprogramming or time - shared system .
More similar words: programming, reprogramming, computer programming, programming language, structured programming, multiprocessing, programme, programmer, programmatic, programmable, computer programme, computer programmer, program, ramming, cramming, multiplying, tv program, reprogram, multiplexing, application Program Interface, news program, test program, program file, game program, live program, space program, pilot program, major program, control program, service program.