Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In this algorithm, the multiplier and multiplicand are represented with standard basis and there is not transform from basis to basis.
2. Multiplier and multiplicand were distinguished on multiplications with different coding methods.
3. Again, in such a way that 1 goes to the multiplicand.
4. The number that is or is to be multiplied by another. In8?2, the multiplicand is32.
5. It uses binary counters for the conversion of the multiplicand from parrale to pulse - train form.
More similar words: multiplication, multiplicity, multiplier, multiplied, multiple, multiply, multiplex, multiplying, multiplexing, multiple sclerosis, multidisciplinary, multiparty, triplicate, in triplicate, multicultural, multiculturalism, multi, multitask, multitude, multimedia, multitasking, multistorey, multivalent, multifarious, multiethnic, multicolored, multilingual, multilateral, multifaceted, multi-coloured.