Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. a channel derived by time division multiplexing.
2. In addition, the upstream data utilizing time division multiplexing removes the distance limitations of shared media networks that utilize CSMA/CD as a media access control protocol.
3. Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing ( OFDM ) is a key technology in the communication field.
4. In this report, spatially angular multiplexing technique is introduced, and the its applicability has been proved through a simulation experiment of digital holography with CW laser.
5. Current Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) transport networks are changing to become packet-oriented ones, and variety of carrier-grade packet transport technologies have appeared.
6. The invention discloses a decoding algorithm for multiplexing of superimposed coding.
7. Adopting multiplexing technique and making use of communication line between CSC (cell station controller) and CS to achieve simultaneous transmission of ISDN signal and electric power.
8. The SCI is actually an interesting function-call multiplexing and demultiplexing service.
9. Spatial multiplexing and space diversity gain of a system can be extracted through MIMO technique.
10. A new frame synchronization scheme in orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM) system was proposed.
11. The newly proposed speckle multiplexing scheme could provide smaller multiplexing selectivity and higher storage density compared with other conventional schemes.
12. Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing ( OFDM ) systems are very sensitive to the synchronization error.
13. In communications, a channel derived by time division multiplexing.
14. Telecommunications services have been trending away from Time-division Multiplexing (TDM)-based transport networks towards IP-based ones.
15. The two groups announced last August they had come up with dense wavelength division multiplexing prototype chips.
16. LTE splits the channel into two parts using frequency-division multiplexing, so the download and upload speeds are better balanced.
17. This paper puts forward a design method of digital multiplex system with FPGA, and introduces the whole system of multiplexing and demultiplexing between primary group and secondary group.
18. The microcontroller of AT89C55WD is the center of system. The paper adopts multiplexing technique and the commercial power plays the role of major supply, with the standby power only as a assistant.
19. The experimental results that a single element based on the Talbot self-imaging effect realizing both beam splitting and wavelength-division multiplexing functions are presented.
20. The concept, function and architecture of passive optical network (PON) are presented in this paper. The multiplexing and multiaccess transmission technologies for PON are also described.
21. Two approaches are developed:one based on a D flip-flop loop and the other based on a time-division multiplexing digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
22. It can be expected to have practical applications in the fields of true-color display holography, wavelength multiplexing holographic storage, and holographic optical elements.
23. This letter present a differential space-frequency coded orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM) scheme over frequency-selective fading channels.
24. A phase pre-emphasis technique used in an all-optical sampling orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (AOS-OFDM) system is proposed and demonstrated.
25. An apparatus and method having a de-interleaving memory and a controller is used for de-interleaving interleaved data in a coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing receiver.
26. As one of the simplest and most efficient schemes, time-division multiplexing (TDM) is applied to the design of fiber-optic sensor arrays widely.
27. From the point of view of relative level,(sentencedict.com) this paper proposes a novel approach for the multilevel compression in walsh code-division multiplexing digital communication.
28. This paper proposed a fast frequency tracking scheme for orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing(OFDM) system based on variable step size adaptive filtering algorithm.
29. Phase pre-emphasis is theoretically studied and introduced to reduce peak-to-average power ratio (PAPR) in optical orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) systems.
30. It provides high availability and very reliable transport with powerful multiplexing and demultiplexing capabilities.
More similar words: multiplex, multiple, multiplying, multiple sclerosis, multiply, multiplier, multiplied, multiplicity, multiplication, perplexing, multiparty, multidisciplinary, multitasking, multilingual, multicultural, multiculturalism, triplex, multi, complexity, complexion, perplexity, plexiglas, plexiglass, multitask, vexing, multitude, multimedia, indexing, multistorey, multifarious.