Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Time failed me to finish all the multiple-choice questions.
2. It's time for the multiple-choice test every parent dreads.
3. No early leaves are permitted in examinations where multiple-choice questions are set.
4. The FCI is a collection of 30 multiple-choice questions on the basic concepts of Newton's laws.
5. On a multiple-choice test, if you eliminate some of the wrong answers, it is easier to find the correct answer.
6. Final exam (30%): Thirty multiple-choice or short-answer questions (1 point per question).
7. Recently, I've discovered Qrank, a habit-forming multiple-choice trivia quiz built as an app for the iPhone and Facebook.
8. You can get a computer to print out multiple-choice assessments, but you cannot get the computer to produce of assess essays, can you?
9. Yang says that there are multiple-choice radio, multi - election, which covers the Constitution, Civil Law, Criminal Law, and so close to more than 20 subjects.
10. I hope it's an objective test. True-false, multiple-choice, and matching are easier for me.
11. Extra pointer. Forget all the high school multiple-choice guessing strategies, like favoring D's and E's, never picking choices with "All" or "None, " etc.
12. Reluctantly, I let her lead me to a lodging database, then to a rather entertaining multiple-choice quiz.
13. The new test does not overcome the traditional version's defect of being dominated by multiple-choice questions, and 4) productive skills (writing and speaking) are still not adequately tested.
14. The structure of SSAT is two-factor (spatial visualization and spatial orientation), four item types, and 18 multiple-choice items.
15. In the Listening test, short oral scenarios are presented, and then one or more multiple-choice questions are read.
16. The content of the poll can be completely customized and multiple-choice questions can have specific sets of answers.
17. The basic principle and step of these three algorithms are given to solve Multiple-choice Knapsack Problem.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The mode line drives an interrupt input pin, and the software can use the interrupt as a toggling function or to access a wraparound, multiple-choice menu.
19. They'll assign you a PC onsite, where you'll take the test using a standardized multiple-choice interface.
20. I can clearly tell you that high school history, only a few multiple-choice questions in a book can be found. The other is to combine a comprehensive analysis of the study.
More similar words: multiple, multiplex, multiplexer, multiplexing, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, multiply, multiplicand, multiplied, multiplier, multiplying, multiplicity, multiplication, multiplicative, multiplier effect, echoic, anechoic, choice, of choice, by choice, pro-choice, choiceness, multipolar, multiparty, hobson's choice, multipotent, multiparous, multi-purpose, multipurpose, freedom of choice.