Random good picture Not show
1. In the mass production era multinational firms tended to centralize their operations.
2. Multinational firms be-come a big issue.
3. Tax deficient California's treatment of multinational firms threatens to provoke a global tax war.
4. With multinational firms it is hard to say where profits are actually earned.
5. Tourists shun regions with high malaria, as do multinational firms choosing the location of foreign investments.
6. The users of Eurocurrency are multinational firms,[sentencedict.com] central banks and governments and other public authorities.
7. Evaluating the long-term financing options facing the multinational firm, then on developing a financial package that is tailored to the firm's specific operating environment.
8. It's important for a multinational firm to be able to reach its international customers.
9. We will in fact use such models in our analysis of multinational firms in chapters 12 and 13.
10. Due to the differences of tax system between countries in southeast Asia and China, there leaves plenty of space for tax-planning in multinational firm.
11. When he graduated, he got a job as a software engineer at a large Egyptian company and later at large multinational firm.
12. Financial theory predicts that a change in the real exchange rate should affect the value of a multinational firm.
More similar words: multi-national, multinational, multinational corporation, multinational company, multinational enterprise, multifunctional, national flag, gravitational field, final destination, combinational, international fair, ultranationalist, denominational, international flight, multidimensional, nondenominational, multistation, rational function, multiplication, consulting firm, internationalization, international relations, nationalization, nationalisation, transnational corporation, national rifle association, international organisation, international organization, national income accounting, international marketing.