1. The multilateral agreement on investment: public health threat for the twenty-first century?
2. International Agreements on the Laws of War Formal multilateral agreements are by no means the only source of the laws of war.
3. EU ministers proposed a multilateral agreement on arms control.
4. Further bilateral and multilateral agreements were also envisaged to ensure that each country's armed forces participated in joint anti-drug initiatives.
5. GATS is currently the most important multilateral agreement of trade in services in the field of international trade in services.
6. To negotiate a multilateral agreement where signatories would place into the public domain, or find other means of sharing at modest cost, the results of largely publicly funded research.
7. It is a part of the multilateral agreement of non - tariff wall in WTO law frame.
8. There is a multilateral agreement to keep the peace between the two countries.
9. A multilateral agreement where signatories would place into the public domain, or find other means of sharing at modest cost, the results of largely publicly funded research.
10. All countries in the world should sign the multilateral agreement that cloning never be used on human.
11. Currently, the research for a comprehensive multilateral agreement of investment, therefore, has grown into one of the most significant programs in the area of international investment law. U.
12. The Multilateral Agreement of Investment(MAI) is one of parts to improve the liberalization of international investment. Later it ends in failure due to some reasons.
13. It is providing a guaranteed access to its members, and a simple multilateral agreement to do commercial inter-networking.
14. The United States remains fully committed to a comprehensive, multilateral agreement.sentencedict.com/multilateral agreement.html
15. With the entry of WTO, China's food circulation will be open to outside world under the requirement of multilateral agreement.
16. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations, China, Japan and the ROK have signed a multilateral agreement to manage regional short-term liquidity problems, China's central bank said Monday.
17. The three visiting prime ministers also met with their Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, who blamed Ukraine for failure to honor a multilateral agreement to resume shipment of gas to Europe.
18. The WTO must strengthen coordination between its rules and the multilateral agreement on environmental protection so as to bring trade policies in line with environmental laws.
19. Developing countries would be better off with their existing bilateral treaties (BITs) than with a multilateral agreement of the kind represented by ECJ.
More similar words: bilateral agreement, multilateral, multilateralism, mutual agreement, reciprocal agreement, operating agreement, gentlemen's agreement, agreement, in agreement, disagreement, loan agreement, in disagreement, sales agreement, trade agreement, lease agreement, trust agreement, credit agreement, in agreement with, gentleman's agreement, tenancy agreement, come to an agreement, purchase agreement, a gentleman's agreement, collective agreement, partnership agreement, bretton woods agreement, multilayer, bilateral, contralateral, unilateral.