Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. "Go out and jump in the mud puddle," he would tell the girls.
2. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.
3. I want to sail sticks a fresh mud puddle millpond and make a sidewalk with rocks.
4. The children loved a mud puddle.
5. A mud puddle came in sight after walking further.
6. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle, skid rocks across the millpond and make a sidewalk with rocks.
7. The boy hopped the mud puddle and ran down the walk.
8. The scientific inquirer may behold a world of wonders in a mud puddle[sentencedict.com], but for the ordinary man it is something best left alone.
9. Billy had been naughty all day, but he really brought his parents'anger down on his head by pushing his little sister into a mud puddle.
10. I will not push my master away when she wants a hug after playing in a mud puddle.
11. She said she tries to get water from a well, but if there is no well nearby she gets it from a mud puddle.
12. When he walked out into the clearing, began his speech, and fell in the mud puddle - the fairies laughed and laughed.
13. I will not bathe my master after he bathes himself in the mud puddle.
More similar words: puddle, muddle, muddled, muddleheaded, puddling, huddle, cuddle, fuddle, fuddled, huddled, befuddle, cuddle up, befuddled, huddle together, befuddlement, muddy, pudding, muddied, muddiness, plum pudding, cuddly, christmas pudding, cuddling, addle, diddle, piddle, fiddle, peddle, paddle, noddle.