Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) We do not want people of his age mucking around risking people's lives.
2) The president's wife doesn't muck around with policy or sit in on Cabinet meetings.
3) Some of the boys were mucking around on bikes in the middle of the road.
4) I'd been mucking around and none of my mates like that.
5) We just muck around in training and have a laugh.
6) Not all managers want their employees mucking around with decisions.
7) Scientists, historians and the like need to muck around in libraries and laboratories to achieve their results,(http://sentencedict.com/muck around.html) but concepts can be analysed in the armchair.
8) Users muck around with environments in unpredictable ways, and getting them back time to a stable state is often tricky.
9) This approach makes it a bit easier to get started because there's no need to muck around with the classpath.
10) The vacuum degrees in drainage and muck both decrease with the depth, and the decrease speed of the vacuum degree in the drainage has a close relation with the properties of the muck around it.
More similar words: kick around, stick around, walk around, look around, talk around, around, all around, go around, get around, sit around, runaround, bat around, lie around, bum around, run around, come around, mill around, fool around, play around, mess around, turn around, boss around, hang around, pass around, shop around, get around to, push around, turnaround, horse around, bring around.