Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The tumor is characterized by lakes of stromal mucin containing scant malignant epithelial cells.
2) The deposition of mucin in the follicle was demonstrated by Alcian blue staining.
3) To investigate the expression of MUC 1 mucin in ovarian carcinoma and its clinical significance.
4) Fetal squames , lanugo hair , vernix, and mucin can embolize to small pulmonary arteries.
5) Histopathological examination revealed mucin deposition in the upper dermis.
6) Mucin concentrations in intestinal contents and mucosa were measured fluorimetrically, as markers of mucosal irritation.
7) The tumor cells often have intracytoplasmic vacuoles representing small vascular lumina, and which may resemble mucin.
8) Airway mucus is composed of water , ions, lung secretions , serum protein transudates, and mucin glycoproteins ( mucins ).
9) Many of the neoplastic cells have clear vacuoles of mucin.
More similar words: mucilage, mucilaginous, leucine, reducing, inducing, sauciness, producing, hallucinate, hallucinogen, introducing, reproducing, hallucinating, reducing agent, hallucinatory, hallucination, hallucinogenic, auditory hallucination, cincinnati, much, muck, mucky, much as, mucus, amuck, lucid, so much, mucosa, how much, as much, mucous.