Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The physiological action of two α - MSH neuronal cell groups is discussed.
2. Pituitary tumors may also cause generalized hyperpigmentation as a result of increased secretion of melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH).
3. In these tests , the novel α - MSH analogue is a MC 1 R and MC 5 R selective agonist.
4. Objective To establish a genetic diagnosis method for a novel MSH 2 mutation.
5. Mature TNF - a - treated MoDC secreted more IL - 12 than that of a - MSH + TNF - a - treated MoDC.
6. This is a short video on the history of Methodist Seniors Home ( MSH ).