Random good picture Not show
1. So, perhaps 50 msec ping will be ideal, 100 will still be acceptable, and as you go over that , you'll probably need to stay away from circumstances where you'll need fast reflexes.
2. Waited 11 msec for asset ' cinematic ' of type 'material'.
3. For Kikusui electronic load, there is a 10 msec delay from applying input voltage to drawing presetted current.
4. During that 10 msec no current is drawn.
5. The slight difference in response time of 1 msec would not be perceivable, and is likely due to measurement variability.
6. SMC protocol was designed to replace MSEC protocol suite which has been widely deployed in multi-party communication scenario.
7. The work will be performed by ManTech Systems Engineering Corporation (MSEC), a wholly owned subsidiary of ManTech, headquartered in Lexington Park,[sentencedict.com/msec.html] Md.
8. The ability of SDH to support 50- msec switching to backup paths, combined with extensive performance monitoring features for high quality transport.
9. Moreover, GE images with a very short TE (ca. 12 msec) may be used to produce high signal corresponding to flow, so-called flow-enhanced images.
10. At a distance of about 50 cm (0.5 m) the time delay for a signal reaching first one and then the other microphone from the side is approximately 1.5 msec (1 to 2 msec).
11. Encased in 74 mm 1/16 DIN short casing with NEMA 4X/IP66 waterproof and dustproof protection, Model FB100 offers selectable sampling time of 50, 100, or 250 msec .
12. The maximum magnitude of the startle reflex, in terms of whole body movement, that occurred during a 40 msec window beginning just prior to the presentation of the startle noise, was recorded.
13. By using the designed identification system, the update of the identified parameters of a linear second order system can be accomplished in 2.5 msec .
14. If the voltage is removed for more than 90 msec, the electronic will start to sink current 10 msec after the application of voltage as usual.
15. Response time for a step change is approximately 500 msec , which is acceptable for most current-loop control devices, such as control valves.
16. Sampling time for all digital and analog signals is 10 msec .
17. Experiment 2 showed that the timing accuracy of different keyboards varied from 1 to about 40 msec. Those PS2 keyboards had poor performance, especially.
More similar words: rhythm section, ramses, himself, whimsey, damsel, tecumseh, by himself, ramses ii, damselfly, themselves, all by himself, jam session, storm sewer, room service, sec., sec, seck, sect, secant, second, secret, sector, resect, secure, insect, secede, bisect, cosecant, sectary, dissect.