Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Movie cameras have become a scarce commodity.
(2) Hundreds of astonished observers, including one with a movie camera, saw the fireball from Grand Teton and Yellowstone parks.
(3) But I don't have a movie camera.
(4) World Peace or a movie camera!
(5) I think I'll take my movie camera along on the trip.
(6) It was photographed by means of a movie camera.
(7) An old-fashioned movie camera captured the most famous pictures in the citizen-media genre:the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.
(8) Selections from The Man Movie Camera . Directed by Dziga Vertov. 1928.
(9) This movie camera lens uses the photographic technique of overprinting. Sentencedict.com
(10) A movie camera or projector.
(11) Moments later as the Monsignor began to pass out the diplomas, flashbulbs popped and a few home movie cameras whirred.
(12) Then they got really crazy and they were trying to get David's movie camera and to arrest us all.
(13) The magnetic surveying instrument uses a magnetic compass card , plumb bob, and modified movie camera that is activated by a timer.
(14) Sergio: My teacher told me that he also invented the movie camera.
(15) Almost all of the new realism film all move the movie camera on - the - spot.
(16) The gyroscopic surveying instrument uses a gyroscope, compass card, plumb bob, and modified movie camera.
More similar words: Decameron, camera operator, camera, cameras, in camera, tv camera, cameraman, candid camera, bicameral, camera lens, unicameral, film camera, camera angle, digital camera, camera obscura, movie, movies, television camera, see a movie, home movie, movie star, moviegoer, moviemaker, silent movie, movie theatre, movie theater, movie industry, became, moving average, Soviet.